• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My Singing Monsters

Tiger Balloon

We depend on you【=◈︿◈=&#
Bells
I probably sound like a fool but are there any active My Singing Monsters players out there? I know the game looks pretty childish (and frankly, it is), but it's actually really fun. For those who don't know, My Singing Monsters is a free mobile app in which you basically buy and breed monsters who each have a unique part in one giant song, which differs from island to island.

If anyone here actually plays it, my friend code is 15985949IH. Feel free to add me and post your friend codes! I'll be sure to like your islands and light your wishing torches :)

I've always thought it seemed kinda cute and all, never actually downloaded and played it tho xD

lol someone else made a thread talking about embarrassing achievements and mentioned this game too. its weird it gets mentioned twice so fast!

Last edited:
Heheh, it's not something I would openly talk about in real life...

Back