My sig ... ( horrible)

Jas0n said:
Blue_Alain said:
Jas0n said:
Blue_Alain said:
Jas0n said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
I wanna tell you something Jason , you think that your more smart then everyone but your just a piece of junk. And you learn by practise ... We never told you that ? No since you don't have a brain I see :mad:
Practise helps, but practise never makes perfect, especially with this kind of thing.

This is the same as drawing and any kind of art, unless you are creative and have some type of inspiration then you will never make anything good. Creativity isn't something you can just learn.
Doesn't mean that I have no creativity that I cannot learn , this is why I wanted to improve and get better at it. You could atleast tell me what to do better in the sig ^^ Sorry again for the insults
EVERYTHING is wrong with the sig.

@Bacon: That's why the US sucks.
There are many more reasons as to why it sucks...

Blue_Alain said:
Dont bring an old topic back -_-
According to you an old topic was the last post was 16 mins ago then 10am then 11am then yesterday?

(I was talking about my last post and a few back)

MC Lars said:
Blue_Alain said:
According to you an old topic was the last post was 16 mins ago then 10am then 11am then yesterday?

Some people want threads to die. SO gtho. Don't think you can report me I said get the heck off.

Animalcrossingwhisperer said:
MC Lars said:
Blue_Alain said:

Some people want threads to die. SO gtho. Don't think you can report me I said get the heck off.
???

Back