Auction My last chibi ever [HB: 7.1k] ended

Oh...my goodness. Give me a few seconds to recollect myself ;_;

Hahah sorry! gnoixaim won with 7.1k since yours was the last one made in 11:15 ;o;

Pen, Pengu, you guys are definitely going to get something tasty for this, and not my first born.

Hahah sorry! gnoixaim won with 7.1k since yours was the last one made in 11:15 ;o;
Oh well. I still have this. :,D
I will dream, I will dream. Thank you dear.

Last edited:
Gosh guys thank you so much for your interest! Not in my wildest dream it'll go this high ;_;

Thank you so much Chibi, Pengu and The Pennifer too for your bids. You guys flatter me so much, please excuse me while I melt now or something *melts*

Will pm you gnoixaim!

Last edited:
Awww, SWEET!!
Congrats to gnoixaim!
We, tried, Darlin' Chibi ... It was fun ... Thanks Laudine!!
(Chibi didn't know I was going to do that for her ... It was presumptuous of me to claim her firstborn!!) :D

♥ ♥ ♥

Awww, SWEET!!
Congrats to gnoixaim!
We, tried, Darlin' Chibi ... It was fun ... Thanks Laudine!!
(Chibi didn't know I was going to do that for her ... It was presumptuous of me to claim her firstborn!!) :D

♥ ♥ ♥
Don't you take my child.

Yes, congrats gnoixaim. Such art hungry!

Hehe, I sent you both PMs and don't worry. You both tried your hardest and gave me a heart attack! I love you gals!

Last edited:
Thanks again, Laudine!!
Congrats on a successful auction!!

@chibi.hoshi ... What if I just take your cat, then?

I nearly got a heart attack too lol! Thank you so much again guys ;=; *still being a puddle*

Hehe so glad you liked that sketch I did Chibi! Your characters are really adorable I can't help but draw them <3

I think I'll left the thread open for the time being. Will close after gnoixaim's chibi is finished :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

No not the cat!!

@chibi.hoshi ... What if I just take your cat, then?
Have my cat, I hate my cat lol.

IDK if Lulu will like her though.

I nearly got a heart attack too lol! Thank you so much again guys ;=; *still being a puddle*

Hehe so glad you liked that sketch I did Chibi! Your characters are really adorable I can't help but draw them <3
Definitely not as you expected haha! :D

Like it, I love it! I really do love that sketch. If only it was in color I would put it in my ava lol.

Last edited:
Have my cat, I hate my cat lol.

IDK if Lulu will like her though.

Definitely not as you expected haha! :D

Like it, I love it! I really do love that sketch. If only it was in color I would put it in my ava lol.

Wait you hate your cat? Gimme your cat, I love cats but never owned one in my life :p

Ahahah so so flattered you loved the sketch ;u;

Ack I left the original psd in my office. When I can grab it again I can definitely throw in a flat colour like this if that's okay? :blush:

Last edited:
Back