• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

My first villager pic.

Jlou527

Bells
I've become obsessed with receiving villager pics. I don't know what my goal is exactly but I desperately wanted one. After three months of writing letters (every single day) and trying my best to do every favor, I finally received a villager pic (Dotty's). 5 minutes later, my toddler wakes up from her nap, gets a hold of the DS, and shuts the game without saving. I've tried multiple resets to get the pic back to no avail. I think I've just lost any interest in continuing the game out or shear frustration. Ugh! So upset!

:-(

I know it's hard, I'm stuck with the same problem.
I am yet to receive a villigers picture.
I mean, they have to give it to you sometime right?
Or you can TT them out and they have a chance of giving you there photo.

Awe, I'm sorry that you lost your villager pic. I know that the process of getting one is very rigorous. In my experience, the best way to get a villager picture is by talking to them everyday, writing them letters, including them to your house and do every request. Maybe talk to each villager 9 times per day since by talking to them increases the friendship. I hope this works for you and I wish you the best of luck getting a villager picture :)

aw it's really no big deal, at this point dotty is really high in friendship with you and if you keep playing normally you'll eventually get her pic back.
I had bruce on my older town for a long time snd I got his pic at least 3 or 4 times ^^

I think it's randomly given... but if you got her pic then, sooner or later, you can get it again. You can even get 2 in day! I got Olaf's pic, no cheating or trades, twice on New Years. Don't give up! You can get it soon!

That stinks!
I am not a major collector but give it some time c: try giving letters with presents, doing errands for villagers, and talking to them a lot. It helped me out, I now have at least 2 duplicates for every villager in my town currently~

Good luck xx

Back