My first tattoo!

Trystin

yikes
Bells
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
IMG_1538.jpg
This is my first tattoo, a stick and poke. I don't really have any significant meaning behind it, the design was mostly an impulse decision. I used Speedball India Ink and 1/5 fine size sewing needles. There are still a few parts that I have to touch up but I'm extremely happy with it. I sterilised everything I used and have been cleaning the area religiously with surgical grade Hibiclens. I wasn't exactly sure where to post this so feel free to move it!

For a stick and poke, I don't think it looks bad at all. I've seen some scary ones. I wanna wait and save up money for a real tattoo though. Mainly because I can't stick and poke all of the things I want on my body lol. Also, good luck with those dogs. I really wish I could help in some way, but I have no idea what I could possibly do, and it'd be impossible for me to take them in. Mainly because I don't live anywhere near Mesa, AZ. And we also have a dog right now who was aggressive in the past. I just really don't wanna think about euthanasia.

I love small tattoos as much as large ones:3 I'm hoping to get one on my thigh and a permanent bracelet on my wrist at some point;-; Might get my thigh done first as it'll be less painful than my wrist, I've never had a tattoo before so I'm kind of nervous about the pain. ^-^

I would never do a stick and poke for how terrible and unprofessional they look, but it looks ok! All that matters is if you're happy with it~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love small tattoos as much as large ones:3 I'm hoping to get one on my thigh and a permanent bracelet on my wrist at some point;-; Might get my thigh done first as it'll be less painful than my wrist, I've never had a tattoo before so I'm kind of nervous about the pain. ^-^

If you're not good with pain don't get a wrist one first. Your thigh would be a great place, when I got one there I barely felt it, but the one on my wrist was like a pain I never felt before lol

Back