• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

My First Official Signature

Bacon Boy said:
I thought it was cool. Mine don't always turn out the way I want them too...
Thanks! My next one will have more... this was more of a test to see if I should make any more and see how making my first one would turn out.

ricano4life said:
Bacon Boy said:
Thanks! My next one will have more... this was more of a test to see if I should make any more and see how making my first one would turn out.
mine are okay, but they're not nearly as good as anyone's on here.

Bacon Boy said:
ricano4life said:
Bacon Boy said:
yours is good

im still trying to figure out how to render >.>
seems complicated

ricano4life said:
Bacon Boy said:
ricano4life said:
Bacon Boy said:
yours is good

im still trying to figure out how to render >.>
seems complicated
I didn't make mine....

Jas0n said:
I lol'ed at you just using some yellow vector brushes on a black background and putting red text on top of it xD

This signature craze really needs to stop, I also suggest you guys stop posting your first sigs, practice and read tutorials a bit first. If you're too lazy to learn then uninstall gimp or photoshop now because you're obviously not interested in graphic design.
/agree

I really is *censored.2.0*.... I don't know why people are rating that so high. Maybe they feel bad for you, who knows.

fullofmyself said:
Jas0n said:
I lol'ed at you just using some yellow vector brushes on a black background and putting red text on top of it xD

This signature craze really needs to stop, I also suggest you guys stop posting your first sigs, practice and read tutorials a bit first. If you're too lazy to learn then uninstall gimp or photoshop now because you're obviously not interested in graphic design.
/agree

I really is *censored.2.0*.... I don't know why people are rating that so high. Maybe they feel bad for you, who knows.
It seems everyone votes around 7/8 on this forum for all signatures, I guess people think that's a number that's not a 9 or 10 but it's high enough to keep people happy and not make it look like they're saying a certain persons signature is rubbish compared to another persons, even though they are XD

I like it :D . I think it is a bit plain though... I give it 7/10 for a first try butt what am I saying? I can't do anything like that XD .

Jas0n said:
fullofmyself said:
Jas0n said:

/agree

It seems everyone votes around 7/8 on this forum for all signatures, I guess people think that's a number that's not a 9 or 10 but it's high enough to keep people happy and not make it look like they're saying a certain persons signature is rubbish compared to another persons, even though they are XD
i wouldnt be talking cuz yours is not that great either

fullofmyself said:
Jas0n said:

/agree

maybe its cuz no one is a *censored.2.0* like u and dont post negative comments unless it actually gives advice for the next signature to be made.

The best I can say is adding a render. From there you will want to add a little depth and flow. Play with the smudge features. Blurring and sharpening can give you the sense of movement and depth as well. Play with some C4D's. Find something you like.

DirtyD said:
The best I can say is adding a render. From there you will want to add a little depth and flow. Play with the smudge features. Blurring and sharpening can give you the sense of movement and depth as well. Play with some C4D's. Find something you like.
Thanks DirtyD

Back