• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling My extras of Fall/Winter/Frozen/Flower DIYs!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. Wishlist Items
Can I buy the following?

Mush Lamp
Holiday Candle
Illuminated Reindeer
Natural Mum Wreath

Hi,

Could I trade the electric guitar (sunburst) and the white shower for a leaf stool DIY, please?

I'm not sure whether I'll be on this evening, but if not, I'll definitely be on tomorrow if you're happy to hold one for me? No worries if not.

Thanks,

Barney.

Hi! I would like the Cool Windflower Wreath and and Pansy Wreath DIYs please! I have the white shower booth and NMT for the rest

If there is any left, I’d love a leaf stool DIY and Tree’s Bounty Big Tree.

Definitely interested in a few other things, but I will check back after you respond to everyone :)

Time disclaimer: I'm available between 13:00-19:00 EST/18:00-00:00 GMT on weekdays!

Hi there!
I helped out a friend with finishing fall recipes and as a result, have a bunch of extra!
I also have extra winter, flower, and wedding recipes for sale.
I am not looking for forum bells (TBT), so please refrain from offering.
Everything is 12 NMT each, or two items from this list!
If it's in red, it's only 1 NMT each :lemon:

Thank you for looking!

Edit: a sorting system!
Available
under negotiation
Taken!

Tree's Bounty Little Tree
Yellow-Leaf Pile
Pile Of Leaves
Tree's Bounty Mobile
Mushroom Wreath
Forest Flooring
Forest Wall
Mush Lamp (x2)
Mush Log
Mush Screen/Partition
Mush Wand
Mush Wall (x2)
Red-Leaf Pile (x2)
Tree's Bounty Big Tree (x2)
Maple-Leaf Pochette
Leaf Stool (x5)
Colored-Leaves Flooring (x2)
Snowflake Wreath (x2)
Iceberg Flooring (x2)
Holiday Candle
Illuminated Reindeer (x1) (x1)
Jingle Wall (x2)
Ornament Mobile
Illuminated Snowflakes

Wedding Fence
Wedding Wand
Cosmos Crown (x4)
Lovely Cosmos Crown
Hyacinth Crown (x2)
Lily Crown
Cute Lily Crown
Cool Windflower Crown (x2)
Chic Mum Crown (x3)
Simple Mum Crown (x2)
Pansy Crown
Cool Pansy Crown
Gold Rose Crown (x4)
Tulip Crown
Chic Tulip Crown (x3)
Windflower Crown
Purple Windflower Crown
Cute Cosmos Wreath (x3)
Hyacinth Wreath
Cool Hyacinth Wreath (x5)
Lily Wreath
Fancy Lily Wreath
Natural Mum Wreath
Pansy Wreath (x2)

Fancy Rose Wreath (x3)
Tulip Wreath
Cute Tulip Wreath
Cool Windflower Wreath

Cosmos Crown #
Lovely Cosmos Crown#
Hyacinth Crown #
Cute Lily Crown#
Cool Windflower Crown #
Chic Mum Crown #
Simple Mum Crown #
Cool Pansy Crown#
Chic Tulip Crown#
Purple Windflower Crown#

Hyacinth Wreath#
Lily Wreath##
Fancy Lily Wreath#
Fancy Rose Wreath #
Cool Windflower Wreath#

i'll do NMTs and then i'm ordering you the pink tv, white air conditioning, silver synthesizer and the white treadmill!! :lemon:

I'm back for the day/night! Sorry about lumping all the responses together 😓
Can I get a mushroom lamp diy for 12NMT?
Yep! (y)

Hi! Can I get the tree's bounty big tree DIY and the leaf stool DIY? I can trade for a white air conditioner, both the imperial dining lanterns, and the shower booth! If you prefer NMT, I can do 25NMT too!
I think I'd prefer NMT in this case. I didn't realise so many people had the white shower booth! 😅

(BTW, it would be only 24, not 25!)
Can I buy the following?

Mush Lamp
Holiday Candle
Illuminated Reindeer
Natural Mum Wreath
Yep! That would be 48 NMT :lemon:

Hi,

Could I trade the electric guitar (sunburst) and the white shower for a leaf stool DIY, please?

I'm not sure whether I'll be on this evening, but if not, I'll definitely be on tomorrow if you're happy to hold one for me? No worries if not.

Thanks,

Barney.
I can hold the DIY for you! I think we have different schedules, though, we'll have to see how this works out 😬

Hi! I would like the Cool Windflower Wreath and and Pansy Wreath DIYs please! I have the white shower booth and NMT for the rest
Would trading for only NMT work out for you? I didn't expect as many shower booth offers as I wound up with! 😅

Can I get a Leaf Stool DIY from you, please?
Yep! That would be 12 NMT!

If there is any left, I’d love a leaf stool DIY and Tree’s Bounty Big Tree.

Definitely interested in a few other things, but I will check back after you respond to everyone :)
Thank you for your understanding; I think I still have a leaf stool and big tree! We'll have to see how the rest pans out afterwards :lemon:

Cosmos Crown #
Lovely Cosmos Crown#
Hyacinth Crown #
Cute Lily Crown#
Cool Windflower Crown #
Chic Mum Crown #
Simple Mum Crown #
Cool Pansy Crown#
Chic Tulip Crown#
Purple Windflower Crown#

Hyacinth Wreath#
Lily Wreath##
Fancy Lily Wreath#
Fancy Rose Wreath #
Cool Windflower Wreath#

i'll do NMTs and then i'm ordering you the pink tv, white air conditioning, silver synthesizer and the white treadmill!! :lemon:
Hi! Unfortunately, I don't have another Fancy Lily Wreath, and I may be out of the Cool Windflower Wreath!
Just to put on record, for the remaining 13 recipes, it would come up as 132 NMT + the 4 wishlist items! :lemon:

I can hold the DIY for you! I think we have different schedules, though, we'll have to see how this works out 😬

Thank you!

I won't be on the game this evening, but will tomorrow from around 7pm GMT if that suits?

I'm back for the day/night! Sorry about lumping all the responses together 😓

Yep! (y)

I think I'd prefer NMT in this case. I didn't realise so many people had the white shower booth! 😅

(BTW, it would be only 24, not 25!)

Yep! That would be 48 NMT :lemon:

Would trading for only NMT work out for you? I didn't expect as many shower booth offers as I wound up with! 😅

Yep! That would be 12 NMT!

Thank you for your understanding; I think I still have a leaf stool and big tree! We'll have to see how the rest pans out afterwards :lemon:

Hi! Unfortunately, I don't have another Fancy Lily Wreath, and I may be out of the Cool Windflower Wreath!
Just to put on record, for the remaining 13 recipes, it would come up as 132 NMT + the 4 wishlist items! :lemon:
yes perfect! i can trade soonish!

Hi @zumhaus !
When you're done with the trades before me, let me know if you're fine trading your
- gold rose crown for 12 nmt
-pansy wreath for 6 nmt + pink ring from your WL
Thank you 😊

I sadly don't have enough NMT for both, I'll just take the cool windflower wreath then

@litilravnur, how kind of you! 😍 BUT..
(please don't take this the wrong way as an upstaging!)
@TesaOfSappho, you can have the other DIY on the house! Consider it an early Xmas gift! :lemon:
(if that's okay with the both of you..)
Oh, thank you! The AC community is coming through with so much kindness again :giggle:

Oh, thank you! The AC community is coming through with so much kindness again :giggle:
That's really sweet 😄 I'll leave the decision to you guys
It's no problem 😊
(btw, let me know when is a good time for you!)

Hi @zumhaus !
When you're done with the trades before me, let me know if you're fine trading your
- gold rose crown for 12 nmt
-pansy wreath for 6 nmt + pink ring from your WL
Thank you 😊
Sorry; you got buried there for a moment 😓
That works out just fine! :lemon:

Back