• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

My dream log

gordobordo

Bells
Hey here are some of the dreams i had i slept all day and here we go

dream 1
So it started by where my aunt gave me a device where i could have internet whenever i wanted well i wandered off to the gas station and i wanted a ride well i got in the car with some guy who was high he drove me to his trailer and then i went to this kids house. and there were 4 flyers and one was electric flyer, ice flyer,and water flyer and i then then i saw a light come through the door. And then they said no toast flyer and it kinda looked like fat toad from paper mario End dream wakes up.

well weird well fell back asleep dream 2 short.

well i was at Jcpennys looking at some cds hunter from spyro comes in and grabs me and end dream.

dream 3 short

Well i was in a mansion with about 10 kids i found some pearls under a chair and then some kid took some and i did and i was going too steal them but the owner came out i told her i found them but the other kid got caught and i was safe end dream.

Well i had some weird dream what did i eat well i did watch kirby fright to the finish from redbox thats where the flyers came from but post your dreams and what do you think of mine :gyroidconfused:

lol wow
you had some crazy times... xD
and ive had some where im under the water and I try to keep going to the surface...but I never do...
when I wake up, it feels so real

I should keep a dream log. But I would be so tired I wouldn't be able to write anything.

Did you know you have over 500 dreams a night and you can normally only remember the last one. o.o

Conor said:
ricano4life said:
Conor said:
Did you know you have over 500 dreams a night and you can normally only remember the last one. o.o
for real? =O
Yeah, I was like that when I found out too.
Someone told me yesterday. ^_^
lol it is possible
u do sleep for like 8 or 7 hours
u gotta have more than one dream

ricano4life said:
Conor said:
ricano4life said:
Conor said:
for real? =O
Yeah, I was like that when I found out too.
Someone told me yesterday. ^_^
lol it is possible
u do sleep for like 8 or 7 hours
u gotta have more than one dream
You would think that in that time you would like 20 dreams at the most xD

Back