• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

my dream address keeps changing!

chibibunnyx

chibi from Roselia island!
Bells
New Horizons Token
Mint
White Rose
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
This is the second time, and I'm using the same DS ;-; whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Now the DA is 5100-6780-7354.
It's so frustrating! >_>

i think it changes when you havent updated in a long time

One thing you might find interesting is that you can now visit the old versions of your town in dreams! A while ago my brother got a new dream address, and then I searched for his town, and I found two of his towns, except one of them was as it was a few years ago. I was able to see villagers that had moved out of his town a long time ago!

Last edited:
One thing you might find interesting is that you can now visit the old versions of your town in dreams! A while ago I got a new dream address, and then I searched for myself, and I found my town, except as it was a few years ago. I was able to see villagers that had moved out of my town a long time ago!

aw thats awesome! c:
But my town was completed a while ago with dreamies. So the old DA's just have the same ones lol

i think it changes when you havent updated in a long time

Nope. I update every single day and it changes at least once a month :/

I tried to google it some time ago but there's really no answer to that. It just happens :(

Nope. I update every single day and it changes at least once a month :/

I tried to google it some time ago but there's really no answer to that. It just happens :(

that just sucks! I was perfectly fine though for a long time. Now all of the sudden it's changing every time ;-;

Back