• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

My dog...

Lone_Wolf

Bells
Ran away yesterday

:'( My cousin let the door open so he ran and I was busy on the cumputer so I didn't noticed until I went outside.The bad was it was raining.So I went searching for him but no luck.

:'(

I remember when my cat ran away. He did come back though. But that was his last burst of energy before he died. I hope he comes back for you and you don't have to go through that.

Oh jeez...you're mad at your cousin now arent you? I've had many dogs in my time, many ran away, but they all returned eventually. Put up posters with a reward for finding your dog. :yes:

My dog ran away once, he came back tho. I hope your dog comes back, they kinda always find they're way back home.

that sucks

:'(
I really don't have to worry about my dog running away... she is scared to death to go near the invisible fence, even without the colar on

Yes my dog is back.Someone found him and give him back to us.He came back skinny though but,I'am so glad he came back.

Koehler said:
What's your dog's name/species?
Well, actually all dogs are of the same species, Canis lupus. Canis is the genus and lupus is the generic name. Carolus Linnaeus invented this system of Binomial Nomenclature in the 18th century.

Back