• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

My current Turnip prices are 640 bells, please read the first post [CLOSED] تღ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miily

Quédate conmigo!!~
Bells
Toy Hammer
Feedback
100% (717) +
My current Turnip prices are 640 bells, please read the first post [CLOSED] تღ✿

Hi!!!

my price in retail is 640

i'll keep this price for a few days (hope can help)

i'm glad can help

please! don't send me pm because is full and don't want to loose some messages, thanks
i'll be pending of my thread
PLEASE DON'T TAKE A ROUND FOR THE TOWN, ONLY FOR THE KIRBY'S WAY

Bumps, tbt tips are apreciated :'3 but not neccesary تღ✿
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

PLEASE NOT PICK UP ANYTHING AND ONLY CAN RUN OR WALK FOR MY KIRBY'S FLOOR XD :) THANK YOU!!

IMPORTANT: SAY PLEASE AND THANKS
thanks a much! :')

Last edited:
Not sure if you have seen my previous post, are you still taking visitors tonight?

Not sure if you have seen my previous post, are you still taking visitors tonight?

sorry, i have to go to the bed :( is later here! could you tomorrow? about 8 or 9 hours please??

Are you still available? i just decided to start going for some profit, and its sunday where i am, so if youre still open i would love to come over and sell my entire life savings worth of bought turnips at your place!

im sorry bb but everytime i look at the smiley face in your thread title, i think of something like this

7Hjw6zV.png

im so lame omg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back