• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Turnips Buying Turnips for 415 Bells [ CLOSED ]

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 1 allowed with 0 waiting

syenxe

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Closed! Thank you.

Checked my shop while decorating and found this price.

I've gotten lots of help from others who had decent or high turnip prices in the past, so I'd like to help out others.

I will remain open for 2.5 hours from this post (its morning in my game, so the prices will change at noon)

To avoid crowding, I will accept 2 at a time. Please reply here if you are interested, and I will add your name permsision to view the dodo code as there's space.

I don't need fees or tips at all, only if you want. Just be respectful of my island.

20220405_Turnips.png

Last edited:
Hi! Not sure if this is still up, but I'd like to sell my turnips to clear up my Inventory

Still open for another half hour, come on in!
Thank you! Joining right now
It's my first week playing and I don't have so much riches, but I'll give you an item that several people has been requesting me today!

Thank you! Joining right now
It's my first week playing and I don't have so much riches, but I'll give you an item that several people has been requesting me today!
No problem! Thank you for the item! :) I appreciate it.

Back