My beautiful town...GONE.

That's really too bad! I would be very sad too! Sounds like you will have to start over... :( I wish you luck though!

If I wasnt on my phone at work, Id post a link to that song Sarah Mc-whatever sings for the ASPCA commercials.

"In the aaaaaarrrrrmmmmmssssss of an angel..."

Omg, that's terrible! :( I'm so sorry! *Hugs* And it's so close to the New Year too. :'(
Don't worry...I'd help you if I had a town, but I'm sure there's tons of people willing to help you out, and I can see many offers have been made already! ^u^ It's so unfortunate that you had to lose your town, but everyone makes mistakes, and things will eventually get better. <3
Good luck with your new town...you deserve the best!

I have no sympathy for you tbh, common sense and all that. Not to say I never make mistakes though.
At least you'll be able to build a better town with all the experience you've gained so your new town will grow much quicker :)

Aww... Well, if you ever need golden tools, ill be happy to donate them (i have a LOT of extras layong around)~

A huge thank you to everyone who had POSITIVE and CONSTRUCTIVE replies to offer. I think I've responded to all of you via PM about your help. If you haven't gotten a PM from me and still want to help, please feel free to PM me instead. Thank you all SO SO SO much. Words cannot explain how awesome so many of you have been to me, even though I'm a newbie who made a silly mistake. :)

Back