My 360 keeps freezing...

I have heard of this, apparantly it gets worse over time, and will freeze even more often until the system dies, I'd say call tech support and see if you can send it back for repairs, as all 360s now have a 3 year warranty. In some cases they might send you back an elite and your hard drive.

Good thing this didn't start when I was playing Blue Dragon.

My mom told me about this. (This was before) At the time my 360's video/sound cord was broken and I got it a new one the day before this happened >.>

You have BD?!

*Wants but blew all money on GH2*

This is why I love Christmas when I have relatively new systems; I have no money, but I get all these games I want at once. (I.E., BioShock, Blue Dragon, Halo 3, Too Human, Unreal Tournament III, Mass Effect, GRAW 2, Shadowrun)

I think it might do that until you get the "ring of death" or whatever they call it now. How old is it?

this is the kind of thing that makes me not want to get a 360... and that most of the games I want are M, and even though I have two M games I dunno how many my mom will let me get... >_>

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
this is the kind of thing that makes me not want to get a 360... and that most of the games I want are M, and even though I have two M games I dunno how many my mom will let me get... >_>
I have both of the same problems. Plus, my mom wouldn't let me get it just 'cause I just got a Wii seven months ago.

Back