• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ☆彡 Mush Lamps 10 TBT ea, IGB 200k per 10 TBT, Celeste Recipes, Seasonal Materials, and more!☆彡

T_T i want the nova light but dont have enough tbt for it, would you take a mixed offer? D: I can add materials/nmts/igb just let me know x_x (im at more or less 100 tbt atm)

T_T i want the nova light but dont have enough tbt for it, would you take a mixed offer? D: I can add materials/nmts/igb just let me know x_x (im at more or less 100 tbt atm)
Sure! Feel free to negotiate with me, I don’t really need NMT right now but I could use some IGB or other crafting materials! (Particularly fishing bait since fish haven’t been kind to me in May). Sorry for the late reply, not currently at home! Feel free to hit me up in DMs and I’ll respond as soon as I can!

Boop, keeping myself competitive with current rates

Last edited:
Back