• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Museum room ideas?

ams

Bells
Matryoshka Doll
Isabelle
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cherry (Fruit)
So I've been changing my extra museum rooms into things along the lines of a library, gym, movie theatre, etc. Looking for additional suggestions (similar to these as opposed to conventional exhibits) because I'm kind of stuck. Thanks for the help!

Sushi bar dance club. I'd visit that museum.

Im trying to make this, I have everything except the actual sushi bar rotating thing xD If anyone has one and doesnt want it, i'll take it off their hands *shady grin*

Im trying to make this, I have everything except the actual sushi bar rotating thing xD If anyone has one and doesnt want it, i'll take it off their hands *shady grin*

I just ordered one. I could get it to you tomorrow, if that's good for you.

I just started out, and I'm not much of a Bell hound if you catch my drift. Maybe just in exchange for a cool item? Not really asking for much in return, just trying to help out.

I don't really have that many "cool" items but I have some balloon furniture if you want something?

Ok, if anyone has suggestions as opposed to posting items they want in the wrong thread that would be great.

two of the rooms I had in my older town were nintendo and gulliver treasure rooms

I wanted the other 2 to be the ice and gold sets, but I restarted before I could get them~

Last edited:
In Ruddyoak, I have a 'History of Ruddyoak' exhibit, as well as Air & Space, Ice Palace, and Junk (which holds all my Nintendo and Streetpass items). I'm going to take down the Junk exhibit, but I forget what I was planning on installing in its place.

In Goblin, I just have four rooms that used to hold all my bush starts for when I was hoarding them to build my labyrinth.

wish i could help i just use mine for storage and bushes

Mine were the following, until random junk ate them or I ran out of space:
Around the World: Gulliver and other travel-related items.
Hall of Music: Musical instrument display.
Nature's Bounty: Ores, mushrooms, fruit, shells, etc.
K.K. Slider: K.K.'s albums.

My boyfriend's rooms currently are:
Fitness Club: A public gym for working out.
Library: Space for reading, studying, and a small computer area.
Grocer: Sells fruit and food items.
Doctor's Office: For all your healthcare needs.

Awesome, thanks for the ideas guys! I will be seriously considering greenhouse and doctor's office. I was also thinking maybe a spa or a classroom.

I will be seriously considering greenhouse and doctor's office.

Heya ams: I've just added a conservatory/potting shed to my house in the last couple of days (I've been redoing all my houses...holy intensive, Batman). The greenery room has been really fun to put together--you'd probably have a great time doing it y'self. Thought I'd post a pic here so you can see a smidge of it, in hopes that it's useful. The room also includes a tiny naturalist/bug observation table, in addition to the potting tables, a seating area and a tiny cooking section (with mushrooms, o' course!).

Potting Shed.JPG

Heya ams: I've just added a conservatory/potting shed to my house in the last couple of days (I've been redoing all my houses...holy intensive, Batman). The greenery room has been really fun to put together--you'd probably have a great time doing it y'self. Thought I'd post a pic here so you can see a smidge of it, in hopes that it's useful. The room also includes a tiny naturalist/bug observation table, in addition to the potting tables, a seating area and a tiny cooking section (with mushrooms, o' course!).

View attachment 131475

Oh it's so cute! Man I need about 10 more qr code spots - those butterfly ones are beautiful!

Oh it's so cute! Man I need about 10 more qr code spots - those butterfly ones are beautiful!

Funny you should say that. All the QRs for the paths in my town were on my mayor and I spent several hours replacing all the paths after getting the QRs on a secondary character, just so I could free up space to get those butterfly QRs (and a few others besides!). *twitches slightly*

Well...

In my town ACNLpics, I have museum houses with the theme being villager pictures. They're arranged in alphabetical order and organized according to different species.

One idea I have is gathering all paintings … and housing each one. Perhaps they could be arranged the same way as they appear on Main Street and in the Museum.

This may or may not seem appealing … but it is an idea. And it would be a theme.

Last edited:
Back