• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last chance to enter the Punchy raffle. It will be ending in 15 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

2 minutes until I post the winner. I'm working on TTing him but I won't put him in boxes until I hear from the winner. If the winner doesn't respond within 24 hours I will draw again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the winner is... Entry number 2, DasLeiden! Proof:
Punchy raffle winner.jpg

Still no response from the raffle winner but they get until tomorrow. If you entered keep an opening for another day. Just in case.

Waiting for the winner to pick up Punchy now. Once he's gone I will do another tent reset tomorrow and let you guys know who I get. I'll try and get another move out soon, so if you have your eye on someone stick around for the next couple days.

Update: Punchy has been claimed. Congrats, DasLeiden and enjoy him! :) He was only in my town for a little while but he was super cool.

Last edited:
Hey, guys. I'm still tent resetting because I haven't been having much luck today. If it keeps up I may skip ahead a few days and try again.

Hey, guys! I didn't have luck yesterday with tent resetting, sorry I know you guys are anxious for another move out. I'm gonna try again today and see if I can have better luck. I'll keep you guys posted.

After an unsuccessful day yesterday and a day spent working on getting my train station upgraded on my main, I was finally able to tent reset. It's a little after midnight (though I have my town set earlier in the day) where I am and FINALLY I got Ruby in my tent. So if you are interested in her I will be recruiting her so stick around.

Today I'm going to TT Ruby in and hopefully get a move out ping, so I will keep you guys posted. I'll make sure whoever goes to leave says yes and doesn't be like "Oh you aren't upset that I'm leaving, well I'm staying!" Cause for some reason villagers like to do that to you sometimes. But stick around and see who it is. :3

Hello! I'm lurking in no particular order: Chester, Greta, Pinky, Annalisa, Kabuki, Ken, Genji, Zucker, Snake and Pekoe please. Also, it doesn't mean I'm depending on you solely for all of these, just that if they pop up, I'd be glad to have any of them just so I don't scare you away or anything. Thank you!

Today I'm going to TT Ruby in and hopefully get a move out ping, so I will keep you guys posted. I'll make sure whoever goes to leave says yes and doesn't be like "Oh you aren't upset that I'm leaving, well I'm staying!" Cause for some reason villagers like to do that to you sometimes. But stick around and see who it is. :3

can i have ruby?

Ruby decided to put her house right next to Re-tail XD She can join Beau and Mitzi there

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i have ruby?

When she's ready to move I will post and whoever posts for her first will get her. Subscribe to the thread or check back often. I'll change the title whenever people move in or out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back