• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ♥ Munbury's Free Cycling ♥ Moving: Merry - still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I lurk for the villagers in my signature? I've just restarted my town and i'm determined to get them all back!

May I lurk for the villagers in my signature? I've just restarted my town and i'm determined to get them all back!

All of them? Sure! But I have Marshal in my town and Peko hopefully coming in soon and i'm not really planning on giving them away soon, but if they happen to suddenly move out I will notify you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be back in an hour from now!

Static is still available!
If possible, could someone hold him for me? He's one of my favorites..

Last edited:
Hey if Static is still available can I please have him for 100 tbt?

PMed you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kay, getting kind of tired of it now. Leaving my gates open for 1 hour. Please message me and come over in this hour or Static is voided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back