• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Multiple Pings in a matter of days? o.o

CaptainCrunch

♥️ willow lover ♥️
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Yellow Candy
Cake
Heyy guys, I've had this happen for the past few days and it's really concerning me
On Monday, a villager pinged me (I can't remember who exactly) and I told them no, and it was all good.
Next day on Tuesday, I go around, not expecting anything but then Kabuki pings. Which is odd... they don't usually ping two times in a row but I brush it off
Now today, Vesta pinged me, and I'm starting to freak out e.e;
(I told all of them they weren't going to move)

Should I be worried about any of this? Or is it like, normal?
I haven't been time traveling at all for the past few weeks, so I'm not entirely sure what's going on? Help? D:

Likely a coincidence, especially if you have 10 villagers. It's 1-7 days to the next ping, and you probably just rolled 1 say twice. I wouldn't worry about it.

It happens. I've had them ask on consecutive days multiple times before. It's annoying but nothing to worry about.

You're fine. Even if you always have somebody thinking of moving the day after you stop someone else you still have a fairly generous amount of time to address that issue. To be honest I like it when they think about it sooner because I get paranoid if it's been a while. :)

I would love to get pinged every day! I'm able to relax, enjoy the rest of the day and fearlessly load the game for the next day. I never take it personally when a villager asks to move, because it's so nice to have it out of the way and know that no one will leave!

I had Tutu ping me two days in a row and than 3 days later she ping me again.
She wasn't happy that she lost at fishing.

Back