• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Multiplayer games (Looking for gamers!)

themysterybidder

🐴 Devoted to Buck! 🐴 (UK)
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Switch
8113-5873-2420
Island
Hazzard
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
White Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Hi everyone, after enjoying the Gaming Grove immensely it was recommended I posted here. I was thinking about hosting some Nintendo Switch game sessions. I would probably start with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe as that seems to be a popular choice. I posted a message on Discord! If anyone is interested please let me know and I'll try and arrange some sessions to suit different time zones. Thanks for reading! 😀

Time Zone converter

Last edited:
@Indy_x_x and @porkpie28 I've added a Discord server. I'm planning to host a session of MK8 at approximately 8pm (BST - UK (Saturday, September 10). If you can attend, please make sure you add my friend code in the sidebar. I will be hosting another session earlier for those in a different timezone, possibly Sunday. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
@Indy_x_x and @porkpie28 I've added a Discord server, the link is in the opening post to join. I'm planning to host a session of MK8 at approximately 8pm (BST - UK (Saturday, September 10). If you can attend, please make sure you add my friend code in the sidebar. I will be hosting another session earlier for those in a different timezone, possibly Sunday. Thanks for reading!
I will not be able to join tonight sorry to say it is strange things and squid game tonight with pizza

@Indy_x_x and @porkpie28 I've added a Discord server, the link is in the opening post to join. I'm planning to host a session of MK8 at approximately 8pm (BST - UK (Saturday, September 10). If you can attend, please make sure you add my friend code in the sidebar. I will be hosting another session earlier for those in a different timezone, possibly Sunday. Thanks for reading!
Hi,

I won’t be able to attend tonight either 😢
I have plans with my partner.
Hope to attend another one though.

Xxx

The room is up for MK8 if anyone wants to play!

Session has ended!

Last edited:
If anyone is available and wants to play I am hosting a session of MK8 (September, 17 at 20:00 BST) 😀

Back