• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Muffy or Willow?

Muffy or Willow?

• Muffy

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Willow

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters

santoyo.bay

Bells
White Cosmos
Spring Shamrock
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Pear (Fruit)
I am trying to decide who should be my last addition to my dreamies, I really love the sheep but I can't decide between muffy and willow. Muffy would be my 2nd uchi and willow would be my 2nd snooty.

I like Willow. Muffy always creeped me out lol, I had her before and made her move out. XD your choice though, it's your town after all. :)

Willow all the way. She's cute on so many levels!
Plus, Willow is the name of my cat. ^_^ (I'm being biased lol)

Muffy is awesome! I like the Uchi personality anyways, and she has the added fun of a Gothic-themed house! She's great! :D

Muffy is definitely the one I'd choose. I've had her in one of my towns before and she's pretty great. I'm also usually more interested in the more unique looking villagers. Willow's a bit too plain for me.

I'd choose Muffy, since I love uchi villagers, and her gothic style. It's your choice, but I really think Muffy would be a good addition.

I choose Willow. Willow is underappreciated. I think both of them are very sweet and wonderful but Willow would be more unique in any town. You could always get Muffy later.

Both are excellent choices tho!

Muffy for sure, I like her cute headband and the gothic lolita style she has going on, it makes her unique.
Before you invite a villager to your town, it`s always good to check them out in a dream town, so you can decide which one you like better.

I've had them both in my towns before. Even though I love Willow to death, I used to be into lolita fashion, so Muffy automatically wins a few extra points with me, lol. Plus, I love uchi villagers. However, it really depends on your preference of course~

why not both!! jk, so hard to decide but I love Willow because she is super cute but Muffy is sooo sweet since Uchi's are one of my fave personalities in acnl.
So I guess I'll go with Muffy! :)

why not both!! jk, so hard to decide but I love Willow because she is super cute but Muffy is sooo sweet since Uchi's are one of my fave personalities in acnl.
So I guess I'll go with Muffy! :)

Haha I totally would if I had enough space for both!!!!

Last edited:
Muffy
Willow's too yellow for my eyes to handle

I prefer Willow. I met Willow before, she is cute too. I like her ribbon especially.

Both of them would be an asset to your town. They are lovely. Really, it's a color choice, lol.

Back