• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

MSC: Beat Rank 3

Tennis=Life

Bells
The current person in 3rd place (Governator) in Season online for MSC just got beat by me 8-4. I didn't get to play him in another game to finish the match because it DCed. And I'm 18-12 ranked like 1,500 and I beat rank 3 8-4. Woot for toad hopping (that's what half my goals were from).

Super_Naruto said:
The current person in 3rd place (Governator) in Season online for MSC just got beat by me 8-4. I didn't get to play him in another game to finish the match because it DCed. And I'm 18-12 ranked like 1,500 and I beat rank 3 8-4. Woot for toad hopping (that's what half my goals were from).

:eek:

I remeber beating 5th in the nation, it was pretty sweet.

:D

Anyway, most of the high ranked people just win by gimmicks anyway..

Yeah, I bet this guy just played alot. However, a majority of high ranked guys are the real deal. I've beaten quite a few in the hundreds and they were great. Just recently I beat rank 40 5-4 and 5-3.

Back