Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
I don't have one, but I wanna get one soon, and I'm just wondering what you guys have and what you think of what you have. Is it worth getting the pricier ipod that you need itunes for, or better off going with something a bit lower priced? I don't need anything fancy, 1000 songs is more than enough, and the less problems and lowest price would be the best.

:D

I'd get a Nano, since it can hold a good amount of songs on it. iPods are the best way to go, since they're extremely reliable, and don't have a tendancy to freeze up on you (mine does every two months or so... it just turns off and turns back on, no big deal).

I have a really cheap one (20$ for 1GB, more than enough for me).

And i've had it for quite a while now... not a single problem with it.

ZERO_13 said:
I have a really cheap one (20$ for 1GB, more than enough for me).

And i've had it for quite a while now... not a single problem with it.
What brand/model is it?

Also, how much do Nanos cost? Like 200 or sumthin?

UltraByte said:
I'd get a Nano, since it can hold a good amount of songs on it. iPods are the best way to go, since they're extremely reliable, and don't have a tendancy to freeze up on you (mine does every two months or so... it just turns off and turns back on, no big deal).
I second this entire post.

I have the old iPod Shuffle (it was a gift, back when it wasn't the old one). If I had to buy one, I would maybe buy a cheap MP3 player. But maybe not. But I'm just not going to think about it because it doesn't apply to me anymore :0

I have the 2nd generation iPod Shuffle I got it for Christmas. I'd probably listen to what they say though because the iPod Shuffle doesn't have a screen, you can't really choose the song you want etc. One thing is for sure just don't buy the iPod Touch or Classic they're pretty spendy. And even the 4GB iPod Nano is quite a bit of money for me but I know that it probably isn't to you.

Copper said:
don't buy the iPod Touch or Classic they're pretty spendy
I agree with the Touch (they're so stupid looking), but the classic? Are you talking about the Video? I think it's worth the cost for it, since there's more to do than just listen to music. I might get one once I can afford it (saving for that Elite, 'member?).

>.< I got an old mp3 player from sansa and it still works which is great

:D but I don't listen to it that much due to homework and stuff.

If I didnt't have my 30 gig iPod right now, I'd already be saving up for a 160 gig Classic. <3

My sister had one of those generic-brand MP3s, and then screen fell out.

:eek:

Now we both have Nanos, and the ony problem either of us have ever encountered is that sometimes it take a few tries to get it to turn off.

Well, I'm asking cuz 150 bucks is a lot for me.

:p There's no way I'd consider anything over 200, maybe 250 at the most. My friend got one for 180 this summer, and it broke after like 2 weeks... which is why I'm kinda leaning towards getting an ipod...

Back