• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

moving in.

Lars

Señor Member
Bells
Switch
2214-7888-4694
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
I'm having Savannah move into my town in a day or 2.
But I was wondering if she could move into where now the pits are ?
( her house will be 3 spaces from the plaza, 2 from a pond, and 1 from the tracks. )
the fence of her house, and a PWP ( the flower arch ) will have 2 spaces in between them

( I have her amiibo card ) IMAG0180.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm the tracks and the pond are fine but i’m not sure about the plaza. Try placing a fountain pwp (or a 3x3) where that spot is to see if it can place there. If Isabelle says it’s too near to the plaza, then the villager’s house definitely can’t fit there either.

Hmm the tracks and the pond are fine but i’m not sure about the plaza. Try placing a fountain pwp (or a 3x3) where that spot is to see if it can place there. If Isabelle says it’s too near to the plaza, then the villager’s house definitely can’t fit there either.

it IS possible to put the fountain there.
but i don't know if PWP placing and villager house place abide by the same rules.

The only true way to check I guess is if u tried placing the police station pwp there (since it has a door) but that’s only if you haven’t already placed it. Just wondering, but the plaza is three spaces in front of it right? Because I distinctly remember a villager plotting their house three spaces to the side of my plaza (so the door way was very freed up). If it’s to the side then you can probably do it but i’m not so sure about when the plaza is in front of it.

The only true way to check I guess is if u tried placing the police station pwp there (since it has a door) but that’s only if you haven’t already placed it. Just wondering, but the plaza is three spaces in front of it right? Because I distinctly remember a villager plotting their house three spaces to the side of my plaza (so the door way was very freed up). If it’s to the side then you can probably do it but i’m not so sure about when the plaza is in front of it.

well... i already place the police station... sooo.. i can't do that.
the plaza is to the right ( to the side where i am standing with the gold roses )
i know you have to be 3 places away from the plaza ( i have a playable character in front of my plaza in her tent )
you see the empty spot in the middle ( under the middle pit ? )
if you stand there, and move 2 spaces down, you'll stand under the flower arch.

but i don't think i would've been able to place the fountain there if that was a problem.

Yep then you should be fine. I have a villager who plot 3 spaces to the side of the plaza. If the player character can move in there, a villager can too.

Yep then you should be fine. I have a villager who plot 3 spaces to the side of the plaza. If the player character can move in there, a villager can too.

the playable can't move there.
since the fence of a playble character will be 2 spaces away from the plaza.
and it needs to be atleast 3 ( proven by the ability to pace a fountain there )

but i'm having some really bad luck

bump.
( i really need a second opinion. )
( my appologies if this violates rules )

Back