• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Move neighbors houses?

Asura657

Bells
I just started a new game and there's a neighbor about to move in a spot I don't want them to - it's still a blank spot, their house isn't officially there yet. Can someone tell me multiple, easy ways to move their location?

If you already loaded up the game with an existing character, then it's too late to move them since the game saves. The next time you think someone is moving in, make a new character and then look around to see where they moved in. If you like that spot, then go through the resident registration process to save, and then you can delete the new character if you want. If you don't like the spot, then simply reset the game and try again with another new character.

If you started as your main character then the plot will now be saved to that space :c
In future to prevent this, start a new save file at the start of the day, run around town as the new character and see if you like the position of a new move in, if not reset and repeat. If happy, speak to Isabelle, build house then save and quit. Then delete the new character and you're good to go!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ninja' by Seth Lios xD

Your can't change the plot unless you loaded up a new character, if you loaded up as your mayor or an existing character its permanent... :(

Back