Most underrated villager?

Elephants and Frogs are totally underated, they are both like super cute animals, tall and short hehe.

Plus I think cranky villagers that aren't Rolf/Wolfgang/Cheif and some other I think cat/tiger are underated.

WALT!!! Oh my god, he is so amazing! :blush: I never hear him mentioned, ever
He was one of my original villagers and I just adore him.

Male Kangaroos ftw! I don't really like the other male roo though
Walt is Cranky and he is cooler than those pesky wolves ;) I do love the wolves actually, I just only want one Cranky villager and I like Walt way too much to even consider replacing him. If there was a Smug wolf with a design that I like, I'd consider getting him but alas... Julian is going to be my smug

Last edited:
This gave me a good laugh.
Anyway I think Papi is underrated.

And yeah also the Anteaters. I had Antonio for a while and considered keeping him but he just happened to put his house in a terrible spot..
Agreed on Papi! He's one of my original villagers. Sometimes the lazy personality can be grating on me since they act like a little kid, but it's very endearing on him. Plus, his design isn't a horse! He's an okapi.

sorry for bumping, but i would like to give Nana, Willow, and Kody a shoutout! :>

I honestly believe that Frobert and Freckles are underrated, they're so adorable!
And they were some of my favourites in City Folk; I miss them both. :')

Curt is my favorite... though mostly because I like giving him japanese themed stuff and making his catch phrases nerdy anime type words.

Hmm, well I don't know every villager and their status on the forums. I haven't seen any people request Gladys, and only 1 person request Amelia for their town.

i think flurry. i don't see her too often on dream lists. which is unexpected for me really o3o
also many of the ducks. pate and freckles are known as ugly, when i think they're adorableezz

I think Sparro is underrated. I didn't like him at first, but I found him to be adorable later on. He has these rosy cheeks and I like his eyes... I was sad when he wanted to move out.

Back