Most played AC game?

Which AC game have you played the most?

• Animal Crossing (64) (*rare)

• Animal Crossing (Gamecube)

• Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS)

• Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii)

• Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

• Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (3DS)

• Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chrysopal

under-rated □
Bells
Switch
1043-7584-5621
Island
Appleton
Father's Day Carnation
Red Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Personally, my first game was AC GameCube, so I played it for YEARS. I miss the code mechanic via Tom Nook, it was awesome. But, remember the screen delay when walking throughout the map?
It was as if the game could only load 1 giant pixel at a time!

After the finer years of GameCube I finally received Wild World! I found an ad for it in my school newspaper, cut it out, and put it in the bathroom where my Dad would see it before work, after a week or so he got the message :) then I played WW all night everyday! What the heck was that red plant?! Blech it was awful..

Oh no I remember the rafflesia appearing on my WW town a lot… My most played is definitely NL, it’s just so full of new things to discover all the time. I’ve had it since it came out and still learn new things now!

Seriously?
I still have mine but I haven't played it in a while tho..
I'm wondering, what is the last thing you learnt?
That you can acquire the throwing beans outside of Japan by talking to Harvey while he’s feeding the birds lol

My most-played Animal Crossing game is most likely New Leaf, with over 1800 hours played. I say most likely because I also have a ridiculous amount of play time in City Folk. Unfortunately the Wii doesn't show you a total time played for a game, you can only see how long you've played it each day in the Wii menu's daily play summary for a specific day. But when I got it in late 2012 I spent a significant portion of my free time each day on City Folk, and then I joined up with several giveaways on Animal Crossing Community (basically organized threads where you could order large amounts of items or item sets and we'd deliver them to you for free) which I kept up with all the way to the shutdown of Nintendo Wifi Connection for Wii which led to me spending even more time on the game. Even after wifi shut down I still played online semi-frequently using the unofficial wifi servers (Wiimmfi). But aside from New Horizons at 260, I'm fairly certain that I have at least 1,000 hours in each main series Animal Crossing game.

Well its New Horizons since the game at the time back in 2020 was new to me and it was the most time I put in during the time of the pandemic.

I'm fairly certain that I have at least 1,000 hours in each main series Animal Crossing game.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
That is incredible! By far (maybe) the most expirenced AC'r in this thread.

You win this poll 🎉
Congratulations.

Here I am think my early years of Gamecubing was impressive :ROFLMAO:🥺

Reactions: Bui
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
That is incredible! By far (maybe) the most expirenced AC'r in this thread.

You win this poll 🎉
Congratulations.

Here I am think my early years of Gamecubing was impressive :ROFLMAO:🥺
Thank you! I'm sure there are plenty of users here that could give me a run for my money though!

For me, it's definitely New Leaf because that's the only Animal Crossing game I've ever owned. I did play AC for the GameCube, but it was my brother's game so I only got to play it for a limited amount of time each week when I visited him. I probably had a few hundred hours on AC GameCube at most, but I have thousands of hours invested in New Leaf. I even have two copies of New Leaf and I still play in both of my towns daily so my playtime just keeps growing.

It's New Horizons by far for me, as I've put 1965+ hours and counting into it since it launched. I've put 169 hours into New Leaf, and while I have no idea how much time I've put into Wild World or the original Animal Crossing, it is somewhere in the hundreds of hours range for both of them, likely more than NL for each tbh. I only played CF for a couple of hours so it's dead last by far, lol.

It has to be New Leaf or Wild World for me. I put so much time into both games. I had many memories with both, especially Wild World. The soundtrack for that game is super nostalgic for me, as well.

I can't be 100% sure, because most of the older systems didn't track total playing time. (GameCube didn't track it at all, and Wii only tracked your daily playing time, not your all-time totals.)

But I think City Folk is likely my most-played Animal Crossing game. It was my first online AC game (and basically just my 2nd online gaming experience overall, after Mario Kart Wii), and I was really addicted to online play in those days. I remember some Friday nights, I'd stay on for 5 or 6 hours hanging out...and occasionally even longer than that!

My most played was New Leaf! Almost at 5K hours! I LOVE all AC games though. I am STILL keeping up with my old towns atleast once a week but its been pretty hard 😅 I MISSED A FEW WEEKS BUT FOR THE MOST PART IM GOOD :)

i’ve played wild world, new leaf, and new horizons. i don’t know how many hours i put into wild world, and iirc i played new leaf for 1,000+ hours across the 3 copies that i had, so that would make new horizons my most played with 2,600 hours logged so far!

i have countless cherished and wonderful memories with all 3 games. they are all special to me in their own ways, and i love them beyond words. new leaf is my favourite of the 3, but i had more time to play new horizons due to the pandemic, which likely contributed to it being the game that i’ve played the most.

New Leaf and New Horizons are two games I played a lot. Not that lot, it's just a few hours compared to some here, but I've played. A bit. I don't know which one was the most, maybe New Horizons because I started and started again, I even remember the music I was listening to the first days while choosing my island map haha. But I had big projects on New Leaf as well.

Back