• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Most of my collectibles: Cheap Boss Feather

Hmm I shall think about it and see if I get any other information ffers for a couple hours :p

P.S Thanks. I found it from gogle
Okie Dokie ... can toss you a blue Hybrid pansy too
Is that not your art, Hun ... or did you mean your inspiration was google :rolleyes:

Okie Dokie ... can toss you a blue Hybrid pansy too
Is that not your art, Hun ... or did you mean your inspiration was google :rolleyes:

no lol, its just a picture from google haha. I couldnt draw that good on a computer haha

The talent remains ;)

Why thank you my friend ;)

I kinda wanna try digital though but also I love traditional too much and I wanna keep getting real real real proper good at that so I think Ill stick with it, theres less traditional people now anyway so IM UNIQUE BOI(jk)

How about 2.6? That's what I was originally going to offer but I wasn't sure if the prices changed since I last bought one :'D

Sure My dood :D Ill send the eggo now, do ya want a message?

Nothing in particular, but I don't mind if you put one :)

SORRY LOL, I got distracted watching Jason Nash's videos hahaha, Ill send it now

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is the date on the Waluigi egg? I may want more purple collectibles. :p

Sorry I didnt see this earlier ;O Ill put it in my sidebar for ya gimme a sec

- - - Post Merge - - -

Togepi egg is sent.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll buy the Waluigi Easter Egg if TykiButterfree doesn't want it.

Awesome, Ill try and remember to pm you if they dont want it incase you dont check the thread again

- - - Post Merge - - -

04/07/2015 Is the waluigi egg date

Back