most amount of notifications youve gotten on belltree?

I've gotten 6 recently. I think that was the most, but I could be worng.
Post automatically merged:

I usually wake up with about 10-15. They are usually all reacts that I get from my posts on the what are you happy about today” thread among other things. It feels nice to wake up with so many notifications, lol. It makes me feel like I’m popular or well known around the forum.
I feel ya :,)

And I know liking/loving posts is not a big deal to normal people, but it makes me feel like people agree with me, and just supportive of me in general. :,)

I think the most I've ever had at once was like 6-7? Usually if I do have notifications I only have 1-2, though.
An update to this: The most I've ever gotten was 15, which happened in the hour after the closing ceremony post for Camp Bell Tree went up. Even if it's lower than what some other people have gotten, I'll likely never reach that high a number again (and especially not in that high a notification/time elapsed rate), lol

Woke up with 7 earlier today! Most of them were agreeing with me on that "What are you happy almost today" thread about the snow being gone. XDDDD

Usually one or two. Something like that.

An update to this: The most I've ever gotten was 15, which happened in the hour after the closing ceremony post for Camp Bell Tree went up. Even if it's lower than what some other people have gotten, I'll likely never reach that high a number again (and especially not in that high a notification/time elapsed rate), lol
Dang it's been a while since we had that event. Was a lot fun though!

The most I got I believe was 22 but that was during an event so there was a lot happening plus I am Australian so I am always asleep :(
So if I was to post something really late at night I do not reply straight away so it builds up till the morning when I check it.

i think 14? i can’t remember, it was likes from a post.

How are people getting a lot what
I regularly check tbt though so I open the notif tab often, plus I don’t post often and I don’t think i have any notifs on for any of the threads haha.
Maybe most that I’ve gotten in a single view was 7 :0 Now that I‘m reading through the replies here, I feel like nobody knows me on tbt LMAO

I think the most I ever had was 22 which was during the Christmas event. I normally get 10-12 every day so it keeps me a bit busy. I like interacting!!

I think the most I had was around 12 during the TBTWC event. I don't really participate in a way that garners many notifications!

It's definitely been over thirty a few times now, but it's always been during an event (and overnight while I've been asleep). On a usual day, it's much fewer! 😊

I get like 1-2 a month.. Not very active anymore ;-; But when I was active probably 5 or 6.

No idea what the highest number I've ever gotten is because I didn't really dedicate it to memory or anything. Whatever it was, though, was likely some entry for a forum event.

I usually get a few a day if it's someone ordering something from my shop which hasn't happened in a while, or I'll get some notifications from when I've made posts in some threads.

The most I can remember having at once was 8 which I got overnight when a post I made got a lot of reactions. Aside from that it almost never goes beyond 2.

Good question! Maybe around 20 if including reactions once or twice? Goes in period when I'm actively posting vs not. Typically when I'm active I'll come back to around 5-7 after a day

Back