• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Path Mossy Cobblestones by Ayakomeow

Hirisa

Art School Crybaby
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tin Robot
Peach (Fruit)
Black Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
New Horizons Token
Cake
Cake
Cake
Just wanted to call attention to this beautiful work by Ayakomeow: ayakameowcobblestones.jpg

I wish I could read Japanese, because then I would know what the differences were between the four designs. I'm currently using two of them, and love how well they blend into the look of the game. Her Pinterest is full of beautiful designs.

Which two go together the best? I think all of them fit together but I honestly don't want all of them. Which two do you use?

I use the top two- it may just be a trick of my eyes, but it seems that the top two have deeper green grass accents. In-game, the effect is a nearly seamless tile, very organic looking, especially in comparison with the more Candyland-ish tiles that seem to be so trendy.

Just wanted to call attention to this beautiful work by Ayakomeow: View attachment 5783

I wish I could read Japanese, because then I would know what the differences were between the four designs. I'm currently using two of them, and love how well they blend into the look of the game. Her Pinterest is full of beautiful designs.

I love these, I've used them in my town. I understand the minimum, so we have いしだたみ - Stone Pavement, ひだり - Left, みぎ - Right , I'm not sure on the last one...

Bubblepop, thanks for the translation- that does help! Those last two though...hmm. by the way, did you use all four variants at once?

Bubblepop, thanks for the translation- that does help! Those last two though...hmm. by the way, did you use all four variants at once?

Thats OK ^^ Ummm well I just used the top two as well. I'm not sure if it's just my eyes but the bottom two seem to have a slightly lighter green hue.

Yeah, it makes me wonder if one is more summer and one is more spring. Or maybe she intended for the lighter green ones to be used on the lighter grass surrounding dirt patches. I dunno. *scratches head* Love it, though.

Back