Shop ☆ Moonflow Streetpass Stall ☆

Noted. Order whenever you're ready. I also waitlisted you for the matcha soft-serve; I'll see if I can get it through my HHS when I have room for more stuff >_>

- - - Post Merge - - -
@Jaebeommie: VMing you now~

Last edited:
Hi! FOr some reason, my wifi at my house only lets me connect to like 2 people. I always get an error, with prettty much everyone when they try to come to my town or I try to visit them......ut you have items I would like to buy, so I was hoping maybe sometime we could do a connection test to see if it we can possibly connect??? :/ Thanks! :D

Hi! FOr some reason, my wifi at my house only lets me connect to like 2 people. I always get an error, with prettty much everyone when they try to come to my town or I try to visit them......ut you have items I would like to buy, so I was hoping maybe sometime we could do a connection test to see if it we can possibly connect??? :/ Thanks! :D
I wouldn't mind helping you out so long as you're ok with me going to your town. I prefer to deliver orders rather than them being picked up as I am trying to avoid picking up voided villagers from other people.
EDIT: I just cleared my void, in case you're worried about the same thing.

Last edited:
I don't mind, as the town I would want them in would already has 10 villagers that are dreamies!! Drop off is perfectly fine with me! :D Maybe sometime we can try to connect later or something? I'm EST time so :)

Name: Nate
FC: It's on the left.
Town: Barknock
Items: Mint Double Scoop, Red Pinwheel
Total TBT: 20 BTB.

CupcakefromPinksies: Congrats to you on obtaining all your dreamies! I hope to have mine someday, it's part of the reason I started a cycling town. Anyway, just let me know when you'd like to test out your connection. I'll be off and on today as I have class and some errands to take care of. Also, I'm 6 hours behind you o.o

Fuzzling: I'm rounding up your order now, I'll VM you in a bit~

Last edited:
Back