• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling *☁️🌙 Moon Cycling/Adoptions! 🌙☁️* [ALL series 1 amiibo villagers available!]

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other

- -

Island Representative: Kayla
Island Name: Lotus Pier
Wanted Villager(s): Punchy
Available Hours: Before 10PM PST

- -

I can give fifteen star fragments and 100 TBT!

perfect! i'll add you to the list :)

Emma from Starlight --Thank you!!

- -

Island Representative: Emma
Island Name: Starlight
Wanted Villager(s): Chief, Fauna
Available Hours: 9am-9pm EST

- -

I've got a lot of star + Aries fragments, and also NMT and hybrids! Thank you for doing this <3

Last edited:

- -

Island Representative: Fetus
Island Name: Ameno
Wanted Villager(s): Bob, Eugene, Cherry
Available Hours: Usually all day but most active 2-10pm EST
- -

Id like to offer 29 star fragments and 2 large fragments if thats good?

Island Representative: Pazi
Island Name: Sakuran
Wanted Villager(s): Fauna
Available Hours: All fricking day :D

I dont have alot of fragments but i will give u all i have for Fauna shes my antidepressant that i need to survive. ;_;

I'm interested in Flurry, but will adopting her still work if I already have 10 villagers? I want to get rid of Phoebe :(

Can you put me down for Monique for 20 tickets? I'm available almost all day. I will need a few hours from this post though to farm the rest of the tickets I need.

Do you also accept Zodiac fragments?

yes! ^^ any amount is fine, thank you!

Nevermind, I’m going to cancel my order. Go ahead and take me off the list!

no worries!

- -

Island Representative: Emma
Island Name: Starlight
Wanted Villager(s): Chief, Fauna
Available Hours: 9am-9pm EST

- -

I've got a lot of star + Aries fragments, and also NMT and hybrids! Thank you for doing this <3

that's perfect, thank you! and you're welcome! <33

- -

Island Representative: Fetus
Island Name: Ameno
Wanted Villager(s): Bob, Eugene, Cherry
Available Hours: Usually all day but most active 2-10pm EST
- -

Id like to offer 29 star fragments and 2 large fragments if thats good?

yeah, that's more than fine with me! thanks c:

Island Representative: Pazi
Island Name: Sakuran
Wanted Villager(s): Fauna
Available Hours: All fricking day :D

I dont have alot of fragments but i will give u all i have for Fauna shes my antidepressant that i need to survive. ;_;

aww that's fine! i love her too ; v ; she's so precious <33

I'm interested in Flurry, but will adopting her still work if I already have 10 villagers? I want to get rid of Phoebe :(

unfortunately, you'll have to kick a villager out before you're able to adopt one, so you'd have to find a way to get phoebe to move, before you'll be able to adopt flurry ; ;

Can you put me down for Monique for 20 tickets? I'm available almost all day. I will need a few hours from this post though to farm the rest of the tickets I need.

yeah, that's fine! i'll be a while so you'll have plenty of time farming haha. i'll take this as the last request since i have so many already, thank you for showing your interest!

Last edited:
Back