• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Monster Hunter discussion

He was my hubby's favorite. I fought the normal one a couple of times, but never really made it too far.

My favorite monster to fight had to be the half-molted Gore. I just love his theme and he looked awesome.
chaos gore is fun too. I remember me and my brother and his friends all did the advance chaos gore quest together and one hit you will be dead from the monster what my brother said. And him and his friends died and l was the only survivor. I remember l was like "what the heck just happened, how did all you guys died so fast". It was funny because my brother always tried to be better than me. But one problem, he plays recklessly when he plays mh games. I was surprised that l never got hit and l dodge gore's moves alone as everyone was spawning back in.

I soloed the current end boss in Rise! I feel so proud of myself! I've never gotten this far in a MonHun game.

Now I can relax and finish up all those low rank hub quests I didn't do while I wait for my husband to want to play again. I promised him I would do HR7 with him even if I did it alone. He just isn't used to me being farther ahead than him.

2021050620464500-6C53F6F49C292FD1C2157D3E0D773577.jpg

Look! I found out that insect glaive can stick to the wall! Pretty cool detail! Now I just need to get out into an expedition and take a picture like this in the sun for my guild card. ♡

I have 250 hours in the game now, and my S/O and I are still going strong. I've unlocked the HR cap and have reached HR 77. We most recently finished playing all the Arena quests with all weapons before going back to material farming. We did so to unlock the Feather of Mastery, which is the only piece of armour that offers the Carving Master skill. This lets you carve one extra time.

Along the way, I've discovered an interest to hunt with the Hammer and Insect Glaive. I'm now feeling my S/O's pain of having to farm a bunch of different materials and running out of zenny from crafting multiple weapons. 😆

Over the weekend, we also played with one of our uni friends, and I was so pleasantly surprised at how much easier Rampage quests are with three people.

That's awesome for unlocking that feather @TheSillyPuppy! Did you unlock the bow feather along the way too?

I had to sit down and find all the relics in the game since I wanted to read all of the stories. It took me two days and some of them were really hard. I finally did it though!

Now I'm on my quest to get an Almudron orb for the armor. I'm working on making a Switch Axe set and it looked like the best starting armor for it.

My SO has finally caught up to the big boss. He is finally motivated to do it now thst he realized I was waiting for him before hunting Chameleos.

@meggiewes, thank you! And oooh, I didn't realize it unlocked the bow feather. I forgot to mention that the Bow was another weapon I ended up getting interested in from the Arena quests. I'll definitely make a note of that to check for it later. Much appreciated! 💜

Best of luck on getting that Golden Orb! My S/O and I are also looking for three of them each to make Good Luck jewels, to have more flexibility with our farming armour sets. I also wish you both success with your Chameleos hunt! I had a lot of fun with that hunt. :3

anyone had fun with valstrax? Im happy they didn't ruined his theme but l still prefer his original. Armor is still nice looking too.

Back