• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Money Trees?

Gizmo

Bells
I have totally forgotten how to make money trees, can someone...refresh my memory? Lol thanks.

I thought I did that, and didn't work...just turned to a regular tree... Oh well, thanks Soccer.

I was having the same problem bury the bag and only get a normal tree. So there's only a slight chance it works?

um...hello? it doesn't LOOK like a money tree, but you have to shake it every day, and 100 bells will fall out at a time.

tomnookisevil said:
um...hello? it doesn't LOOK like a money tree, but you have to shake it every day, and 100 bells will fall out at a time.
tomnookisevil, my friend... In the Gamecube version of the game the trees in fact DID look like money trees. People are getting confused.

Back