• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Molly the normal duck is moving! | HB: 30 NMTs [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikarie

Good Vibes
Bells
Switch
3697-6871-7002
Feedback
100% (68) +
Hi guys! Molly just pinged me, so I'm setting up this auction for anyone who has interest in her ^^

IMG_20200418_181016.jpg

I know this isn't the best proof but it's all I can get since I won't TT until the auction ends ;;

Auctions ends at: 02:00 BST 19/04/20 | 21:00 EST 18/04/20
Starting bid: 10 NMTs
Buyout: 60 NMTs
Payment: NMTs are a priority, but bells can also be used as a supplement to an offer.

Notes of interest:
  • I don't use amiibo cards, so getting her and the ping is all completely natural.
  • To my knowledge she is original, may have to ask Isabelle to reset clothes because of my ables patterns but that's it.
  • Edit from buyout: this auction is so quiet that I added one after all ^^; I hope it's not too high
  • As soon as the auction ends I will DM the highest bidder and TT her into boxes. Please have a plot ready for her in advance. Willing to hold for a little while.

I will let this run and check back every now and again to update the title, thanks for reading and good luck! ♡

Last edited:
Bump! Two hours remain until the auction closes~ ^^
Post automatically merged:

IMG_20200419_012007.jpg

Getting close to the finish line now! I TT'd in advance so it'll be nice and quick for the winner~

i can offer 30 NMTs!
Hyemi is the current HB! Theres a little over 30 minutes left~
Post automatically merged:

Aaaaaand sold! Hyemi you won ♡ I'll pm you in a moment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back