• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mod??

Status
Not open for further replies.

manman4567890

Blathers
Bells
Red Rose
Silver Mailbox
i was wondering could i just make a mod application now or do i have to wait till like a thing comes up they say u have to make an application at some time but i dont know help!

With bags of goodies,
~The Dominus

:)

Last edited:
Mod applications open every once in a while. You can't send one while they aren't open, and even when they are there are certain restrictions (or at least there was last year). You have to be of a certain age, been here a certain amount of time, etc. Correct me if I'm wrong but you're probably too young anyway.

Hello!

As you were told in your previous thread as well as when you asked the staff privately, mod applications aren't currently open and we aren't looking for new staff members at this time. If and when the time comes that we are accepting applications, only those who are 18 years of age or older would be considered, and we also look for people who have a bit more experience on the forums and have proven themselves to be helpful and contributory members.

I don't mean this to be rude or discouraging, but asking us repeatedly about becoming a moderator or submitting an application isn't necessary, and things like this actually count against potential applicants as it makes you seem pushy and incapable of listening, which are traits that don't typically make a good moderator. Please be patient and wait for applications to open, and if you're 18 or older you'd be welcome to apply at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back