• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Making new villagers

AkiddoRBTwentySix

We are The Prodigy.
Bells
Switch
2950-7468-8691
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Tasty Cake
I've attempted at making a random villager and for some reason it actually feels good creating them! Granted, not a lot of people actually do mod because I'm pretty sure it's probably against that kind of thing.

But I do use GIMP to recreate an iconic (yet underrated) GTA protagonist, Rodney Morash. Who else should I make?

1696502446160.png
1696502455423.png

Here's another one I recently made!

I had a bright idea of turning the late Keith Flint into an Animal Crossing villager. I thought it was actually fun. For this one, I've turned Keith into a mouse, specifically a rat-type, denoting the fact that the Firestarter video takes place in a sewer (where most rats live) so I thought it would be fitting for our firestarter.

1696504846676.png

Comes in both Firestarter and Non-Firestarter versions!

1696505716388.png
1696505732559.png
I've tried my best to make him look close to Flint. This design is an amalgamation of Moose (eyebrows), Bree (eyes) and Bella (base, hairstyle. I also added in some nose piercings. What do y'all think?

Back