• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

MLP Fighting is Magic

Lock

[Treasure Town]
Bells
Pikachu Easter Egg
Special Snowflake
Timmy Christmas Doll
Blue Mote of Flame
Ancient Lantern
Rainbow Feather
Green Fair Pinwheel
ど
Togepi Easter Egg
Pokéball

I stumbled upon videos of this and was wondering if anyone has actually played it?

It's MLP so it's automatically bad

I heard it was in the works but Hasbro saw it and made them cease all production.

10/5 Would recommend.

Someone (or some people) clearly put a lot of effort into that.

I heard it was in the works but Hasbro saw it and made them cease all production.

"Fighting Is Magic is the former name of a fighting game that was initially cancelled due to a cease and desist letter by Hasbro, but has since been revived as an original work, being developed by the Mane6 development team and Lauren Faust."

"After they had announced the news of the cease and desist to their fans, something magical happened. Lauren Faust, the woman who had resurrected My Little Pony, said that if the team decided to press on with making a fighting game, she would voluntarily design new characters.
So it was decided: They would make a new game, just like the first, except without the official Ponies. The game would be called Fighting is Magic."

tl;dr It's been revived with no-name ponies, or some other quadrupedal since they did say they won't be MLP OCs, and simply titled, "Fighting is Magic"

~~~

In regards to the OP's actual question, lol. I don't even know that I would now. I love MLP. It's ****ing adorable.

I was torn before this because, on one hand I'd love to play as Rarity or Fluttershy and beat the **** out of Pinkie Pie. On the other hand, I'd hate to have to fight Rarity or Fluttershy!

But now with the addition of new, unofficial OCs... I dunno, honestly, now I'll have to wait and see. Maybe one of the new designs will grow on me.

Last edited:
I love Lauren Faust because she's so good to her fandom. You can tell she loves doing what she does and the people who enjoy it. I'm very impressed with the mechanics of the games (from what I gather in the videos) and maybe one day I'll try it out for myself.

It would be awesome if you could design yer own pony fighter lolz whoever put that together paid a great deal of attention to the details.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and in addition... Beating up pinkie pie is something I agree with lolz

Last edited:
wow this game looks pretty awesome, wish it was official :p

Back