• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Missing items after the 5/29/19 update

LaBlue0314

Bells
Did anyone else notice missing items after this latest update? I sure have, and it stinks. The two biggest items I have had taken away was paper. I had well over 700, and after the update I only now have 99, and the same for the sparkle stones, I had almost 150, now I only have 5. Also for those who have not noticed yet it now cost more to replenish HH Vouchers, it was 25 now it cost 30.

Last edited:
I didn’t lose anything like that. It really sucks about the sparkle stones because it takes a while to get 150. Maybe hit tech support, but they probably won’t give them back.

Yeah, that's really odd. I checked after I saw this post and I hadn't lost anything at all. Talking to tech support is probably the best course of action here, as Ras said.

I went ahead and sent them the information, hopefully, they will reply back. At this point in time, I don't feel like playing the game because of this. I don't mind the paper so much, but those sparkle stones are very difficult to get.

Haven't lost anything on mine. Contacting support is all I can suggest you do.

Back