• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Missing DLC; Can anyone help?

Kati XO

Bells
I neglected my game and wifi'ing for about 3 months, and missed a TON of DLC. I was wondering if anyone could help my fill in the gaps?

I can pay whatever, bells, items, just not anything ridiculous like 100k.

Here's my list, sorted by region:

JAPAN:
Festive Wreath
hagoita
emperor's cap
blossom lantern
Kintaro wig
Kintaro apron

EUROPE:
Dachsund model
Dalmatian model
Wii locker
tam o'shanter
Gracie dresser

US:
Snowman head
Cupid bench
wildflower floor
Guard's helmet
Guard's uniform

KOREA:
Flower bouquet
kimbap plate
school cap
white school cap

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me!

Understood if you don't want to trade with me b/c I'm kind of new to this forum,or don't trust me; I have references on the site, though, if you have any questions on my trading/visiting habits.

Thanks again!

~Kati XO

I can help you to get these DLCs you missed. Just drop me a word if you wish, and I'll begin ordering them. I'll be around 7 PM to 9 PM today (Eastern Time - Daylight savings), or later.

I thought I gave you the Wii locker and Nintendogs the last time we WiFied.

It's been too long, Katey188! (Well, seems you're Kati XO now...). :O

I would be happy to order these for you but JC has beaten me to offering to order them. :p

Hey! I'd be happy to get the USA DLC's for you if I reorder them. And Maybe you could let me catalog some of the foriegn DLCs that you have? :S

Eeek, I got a lot of replies!

@JC: Thanks! You don't have to get me all of it, mostly just the Japanese and Korean DLC
@Fire_Fist: Thanks for offering. I tried to visit you today, but I couldn't get through...could you get me the EU DLCs?
@Ehingen Guy: I can't recall the last time we WiFi'ed, but I definitely did not get those...
@ExoticSilver:Thanks! I'd be more than happy to let you catalog what you need; I have everything thats not listed here.

Actually most of what I want is what you need from the other countries, so I'll wait for you to get them? :S I ordered the DLCs for you, also.

Back