Missing DLC; Can anyone help?

Kati XO

Bells
I neglected my game and wifi'ing for about 3 months, and missed a TON of DLC. I was wondering if anyone could help my fill in the gaps?

I can pay whatever, bells, items, just not anything ridiculous like 100k.

Here's my list, sorted by region:

JAPAN:
Festive Wreath
hagoita
emperor's cap
blossom lantern
Kintaro wig
Kintaro apron

EUROPE:
Dachsund model
Dalmatian model
Wii locker
tam o'shanter
Gracie dresser

US:
Snowman head
Cupid bench
wildflower floor
Guard's helmet
Guard's uniform

KOREA:
Flower bouquet
kimbap plate
school cap
white school cap

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me!

Understood if you don't want to trade with me b/c I'm kind of new to this forum,or don't trust me; I have references on the site, though, if you have any questions on my trading/visiting habits.

Thanks again!

~Kati XO

I can help you to get these DLCs you missed. Just drop me a word if you wish, and I'll begin ordering them. I'll be around 7 PM to 9 PM today (Eastern Time - Daylight savings), or later.

I thought I gave you the Wii locker and Nintendogs the last time we WiFied.

It's been too long, Katey188! (Well, seems you're Kati XO now...). :O

I would be happy to order these for you but JC has beaten me to offering to order them. :p

Hey! I'd be happy to get the USA DLC's for you if I reorder them. And Maybe you could let me catalog some of the foriegn DLCs that you have? :S

Eeek, I got a lot of replies!

@JC: Thanks! You don't have to get me all of it, mostly just the Japanese and Korean DLC
@Fire_Fist: Thanks for offering. I tried to visit you today, but I couldn't get through...could you get me the EU DLCs?
@Ehingen Guy: I can't recall the last time we WiFi'ed, but I definitely did not get those...
@ExoticSilver:Thanks! I'd be more than happy to let you catalog what you need; I have everything thats not listed here.

Actually most of what I want is what you need from the other countries, so I'll wait for you to get them? :S I ordered the DLCs for you, also.

Back