• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

mimi's writing gallery ♡

Bells
Switch
8176-7113-6911
Island
Ino
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Eevee Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
i finally decided to start sharing my works here.. >_>

i've never been one to publicly share my work, in fear of it getting reuploaded or stolen, however
i have nothing to lose.

this thread will consist of fanfiction i write and poetry. maybe i'll even work on an original novel at some point.
i've been meaning to start working on a poetry book, so i'll share some poems here in the mean time.

this one is called 'my plum,, your peach'

That summer, I was merely a sweet peach, and he was the most succulent of plums. With winter s...png

But when winter comes, I will lose my plum. and that will leave me feeling nothing but sad, no...png
Add a subheading.png
Is this not what I had really wanted The insecurities begin to gnaw on my skin, What if he fin...png
I know I am overwhelming, and I know I can be too much. but when you hold me in your arms, and...png

i will update this every day, or at least try to ♡
let me know what you guys think c:​

“my plum, your peach” is truly one of the most beautiful things i’ve ever read in my entire life. excellent, excellent work, and i look forward to reading anything else you decide to share! ^~^

“my plum, your peach” is truly one of the most beautiful things i’ve ever read in my entire life. excellent, excellent work, and i look forward to reading anything else you decide to share! ^~^
Thank you so much T^T This means so so much to me ;v;

"My Plum, Your Peach" is absolutely lovely!! I know this was shared long ago but your writing is very creative and emotional!

If you decide to share/write more, I would love to read it! Even if you don't share it though, I hope you continue writing; you've definitely got a talent for it.

"My Plum, Your Peach" is absolutely lovely!! I know this was shared long ago but your writing is very creative and emotional!

If you decide to share/write more, I would love to read it! Even if you don't share it though, I hope you continue writing; you've definitely got a talent for it.
THANK YOU T^T I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH

3/5 is when my eyes teared up. This felt very relatable for me, the happiness, sadness, fears, flaws and perfection. I have purposefully not thought of my past relationship for the reason that I knew it would last and I hurt so bad for years. Love is the purpose of life I believe that, and torture begins when love for another sees an end. I believe we aren't meant to lose someone, in life in anyway. So the grief I feel when losing someone is unbearable and I wish it were me instead, but it is me too. We are all our own people trying smile and laugh each day. And sadly we lose people, all people. Goodness is all we can give, a reason for someone to smile and to laugh ❤️

Sorry for rambling but your writing caused my heart to speak. Thank you, and I hope you share more poems or stories. 'My Plum, Your Peach' is wonderful.

Last edited:
Back