• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Midnight Release Party!

erce, where did you order from you lucky sod?!
And agree totally, until it's cheaper to download and have an account type deal, I'm of the same mind as you!

I will join you although I thought about getting a physical copy but downloading it seems like the best choice

Im going to be getting the digital! Ill be refreshing the eShop like every 2 seconds until its up! hahaha

I just hope I have things to do in the game with it being so late at night :eek:

I am gettting two games. One download most likely and than the normal game. I am forcing my bf to play.

I am getting a psychical copy because I already paid it and the guide off.
I didn't know there was going to be a digital version when I pre-ordered my copy.

Physical. I'm saving money and plus I can drive over to Gamestop when it opens at 11am to get it. I'm not one to stay up till midnight, especially for a game. Plus, I trust physical more, and my whole collection is physical so why change habits?
yeah..

I prefer a physical copy as well.
I just like having them separate in case something were to happen to one or the other.
I also just like having something physical and not just 1's and 0's.

Same.
The only bad part about physical is that I can't have AC:NL & LM:DK in my 3DS at the same time and that I have to wait until 10 o' clock to get the game. >_<

:<

I wont get it midnight I will be going to the mall when it opens to get my copy of it~

I'm going physical, for 1, i had stuff to trade in for it, thus mine is basically free, 2. downloads have no future trade in value(i don't plan on trading it in but still) also, if something happens to my 3ds, i want my games.

Since I preordered the bundle, I'm getting digital. But I like that -- it'll always be on me 3DS! I'm prone to losing physical copies of games... :/

That being said, I'll probably still be awake at midnight and too excited to get to sleep..

Back