• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

so idk if I will be around for a lot of tomorrow because I have a conference but I want to say something before you all try to instant lynch me. With the Bianca thing, if I was a SK why would I go that far to make us mislynch one townie? Or why would I do such a risky move to try to get rid of the other SK and bring so much attention to myself? I feel like Dolby is glossing over these ideas of motives and relying on slips/stupid tells to give his actual reads some merit when clearly (look at his case on Chick which turned out to be wrong and how vehemently he told me I was wrong when I was spot on about chick) they don't have much to them as far as actual post analysis goes. Then he uses that to take out people he views as "threats" or people who aren't afraid to call him out on his BS. Look at BOTW mafia, he did similar things as TP in that game too.

Other people voted based on the tags too, so don't try to say I'm suss for it when Evan, Dolby, and Waffles all switched right away. Then there is Farobi who maybe didn't want to follow the bandwagon to avoid being seen at suspicious too, idk man theres reasoning for everyone in my eyes... if i die tonight (first off wtf, you got rid of easiest lynch candidate atm) please look into Dolby the most. I'm going to sleep and may not be able to check in until the afternoon. I am so careful and calculating with a smidge of apathy when i'm scum and there was nothing careful/graceful about me that first day

Tbh its either toads or dolby still imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

5 players.
4 after tonight.
If we ML then its 2-1
Then 1-1, sk wins.

Ok this is more crucial than i thought

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toads make a case against someone, anyone you think is the sk. You said you voted for me previously based on you not wanting to die but who else did you suspect aside from chick/thomas? Did you really find me scummy or did you do that to save your own skin?

Hey guys! I'm Townie. Heh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways I got modkilled so... SAYONARA

Cause evan isnt sk

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's the only one aside from you who im pretty sure is town tbh

how about no? :lemon"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Isn't suppose to be chick is modkilled? kirby tell us chick's role now

wait nvm guys Chick was actually SK accdg to senpai Kirby

So its either Dolby or Toads

- - - Post Merge - - -

Too tired to read and take the game eriously farobi my dear

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah Toad's theory was right

- - - Post Merge - - -

Farobi if you were deciding who to vote who will it be?

Kirrbbbyy,
you should really update the player list and change the thread name to Night 2.
Also, I'm assuming there's no obs chat since there wasn't any obs in the first place?
Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should've bonded that. Gdi.

- - - Post Merge - - -

bolded*

wait nvm guys Chick was actually SK accdg to senpai Kirby

So its either Dolby or Toads

- - - Post Merge - - -

Too tired to read and take the game eriously farobi my dear

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah Toad's theory was right

- - - Post Merge - - -

Farobi if you were deciding who to vote who will it be?

Dolby or toads. depends.

Ok l will be honest i was baiting for evan to be killed because if he didnt die = i'd be suspicious of him. Now he's dead it dwindles down to toads and dolby :lemon:

You know how odd Evans died right? :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

You guys knew its 3 v 1 right?

You know how odd Evans died right? :lemon:
It would've been more odd if he didnt die imo. I was setting up my reads to make sure he dies since i wasnt sure if he was sk or not for real

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am the detective and got my return finally. Toads is last sk. Gogogo

Screw you i aint falling for ur trap farobi

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know its townie and sk you dog

Legend says that Dolby is good at scum in short he knows how to mimic town

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk man shud we go for toad lynch :smirk:
Yanno i wasnt taking this game seriously

I actually have legitimate reasons as to why toads is scum:

1) Dolby was last online 6 hours ago. I posted my opinion on Evan a few hours after. Toads was recently online so he definitely saw that and pushed for that kill.

2) Toads was VIEWING the thread as soon as the night kill appeared. Yet he didn't respond to my question nor did he say anything in the thread at all. He's withholding anything that can be placed against him basically.

I mean if you dont wanna play seriously then by all means go ahead. It's satisfying enough for me if toads really ends up being SK whether town wins or not.

Yeah he did saw the thread but maybe he didnt mind or forgot to post smthing I mean he did say that hes hella busy with stuff yanno lez say he didnt read everything sa

You know its either u me and toads were ol around or before the op's post

Op is sleeping around 3 to 5 in our time and prolly someone send action around that time :lemon:

Back