Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

Waffles - I mean, he's pushing paragraphs more strongly than any of us right now. But it aligns more towards summarizing what happened than anything else. Still not convinced he's really town-aligned... It's been a while since Waffles was scum - this game could be the one :lemon:

Common reason ily bby <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

also its unusual that you're pushing me thru lynch :lemon: just to let you know of all the games we had that includes 2 yrs ago you never suss me just this game :lemon:

I thot we're sk buddies man :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

*except this game

Common reason ily bby <3

I feel like i'm in a zombie movie about to shoot a family member who got bitten. RIP IN PEACE LOVE

- - - Post Merge - - -

also its unusual that you're pushing me thru lynch :lemon: just to let you know of all the games we had that includes 2 yrs ago you never suss me just this game :lemon:

I thot we're sk buddies man :rolleyes:

Winning > possible sk win

If you were to lynch someone else who would you vote for?

Winning > possible sk win

If you were to lynch someone else who would you vote for?

Idk either you or Dolby cuz of the tag thing but im letting it go for now cuz we dunno exactly if one of you guys made that tag or non-player natty (non-player) admitted that she put rose the roleblocker tag.

I really dunno with Bianca tho my kokoro-desu is telling me that is ja nai and my brain desu also thinks she got framesu~

- - - Post Merge - - -

wtf i need help

we dunno exactly if one of you guys made that tag or non-player cuz natty (non-player) admitted that she put rose the roleblocker tag.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fyi you been lurking lately :lemon:

Idk either you or Dolby cuz of the tag thing but im letting it go for now cuz we dunno exactly if one of you guys made that tag or non-player natty (non-player) admitted that she put rose the roleblocker tag.
Mhm, quite. Such mystery, much suspense. I wouldn't look much into it but I'd still like to hear thoughts from Thomas regarding that incident.

I really dunno with Bianca tho my kokoro-desu is telling me that is ja nai and my brain desu also thinks she got framesu~
what did i just read

Fyi you been lurking lately :lemon:

Yes I lurk and post when i wanna :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

But if everyone else is on board with a Dolby lynch I wouldn't object switching my vote.

Mhm, quite. Such mystery, much suspense. I wouldn't look much into it but I'd still like to hear thoughts from Thomas regarding that incident.

HAHAHAHAHA THE PRE GAME NOW I FEEL BAD

- - - Post Merge - - -

No actually tbh theres nothing much to do and stuff and its most likely lylo as always
fyi good for you cuz you have no class tomorrow farobi

HAHAHAHAHA THE PRE GAME NOW I FEEL BAD
No actually tbh theres nothing much to do and stuff and its most likely lylo as always
fyi good for you cuz you have no class tomorrow farobi

Yeah u bullied him out of TBT. Well if he was SK then good riddance :lemon:

No class tomorrow = still a study day. ahhh uni <3

wait waffles u bullied him out of tbt or out of this thread wut

hmmmmmmmmmmm i think dolby could be sk honestly idk i mean he was so quick to townread me i was confused

Inclined to think waffles, chick, and Seroja are all town. Don't think waffles would do the self-vote and already explained ser. Going off of faorbi's logic for chick

Fyi that was before the sk madness started dont worry i vm him to comeback

Inclined to think waffles, chick, and Seroja are all town. Don't think waffles would do the self-vote and already explained ser. Going off of faorbi's logic for chick
Are you just saying that to make them feel secure that someone believes they're town and therefore lessen their chances of voting you?

c h e c k m a t e

Are you just saying that to make them feel secure that someone believes they're town and therefore lessen their chances of voting you?

c h e c k m a t e

Needs more than that for both tbh
If I was a sk I would vote myself just to save my ass I mean c'mon I keep voting myself in day 1 as placeholder cuz i dunno who else to vote i need a reason that why shud i vote that person

and if you suspecting me for sk you need more than that sure this is my 4th game and I haven't been TP or scum yet so what about you Farobi its been a LOOONGGGG TIMEE since you play as scum/TP :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

When the game start you agreed with Bianca's reasoning and just jump on without explaining why and Farobi is pushing me on suss/to lynch aside his reason "cuz theres a chance that waffles desu is scum/tp in game i mean its been ages that waffles play as scumsu~"

amirite?

What exactly you guys think im a sk aside me having chance that ill be tp/scum in game

Back