• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

What exactly you guys think im a sk aside me having chance that ill be tp/scum in game

Cause of the law of probability. It hasn't affected me, so it must've affected you!!!1

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kinda feel it's Toads for not considering town would also make that tag

I see it as tunnel visioned town

woah you just played yourself

I had to just to change back its not like ill wake up early and change my vote remember guys i got no time who to vote day 1 i usually vote around 3 pm to 10 pm GMT 8+ and I obviously have to prepare for class every Monday to Thursday you expect me to have time to vote?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cause of the law of probability. It hasn't affected me, so it must've affected you!!!1

Sorry I have no feelings, like how my crush feels about me :lemon:

I had to just to change back its not like ill wake up early and change my vote remember guys i got no time who to vote day 1 i usually vote around 3 pm to 10 pm GMT 8+ and I obviously have to prepare for class every Monday to Thursday you expect me to have time to vote?
I mean... i want to hear your thoughts too on who to lynch today. you said me and dolby correct? i am as paranoid as the rest of the town members on who to believe. what do you think of people like toads, evan, sejora?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I have no feelings, like how my crush feels about me :lemon:

AYAY

I mean at this point Bianca is either modkilled or not coming back. I'm gonna keep lynching her, like someone said I have a 33.33% chance to be right

Thomas, Chick, Bianca, and Toads. Those 4

at this rate idc if thomas gets modkilled.
didn't you clear chick a while ago? get ur head in the game scrub (JK dont kill me 2nite)
bianca and toads idk

I mean... i want to hear your thoughts too on who to lynch today. you said me and dolby correct? i am as paranoid as the rest of the town members on who to believe. what do you think of people like toads, evan, sejora?

Sejora seems genuine but i dunno how she plays as tp/scum same goes with evan but i dunno what does she mean by post 59
Toads is genuine town for me tbh even i give reasoning its gonna be the same as with you guys

I mean at this point Bianca is either modkilled or not coming back. I'm gonna keep lynching her, like someone said I have a 33.33% chance to be right
that is w/o content and randomly choosing players. now we have decent enough evidence to help town find clues or w/e for sk

Chick is Aussie a independent busy woman who has a job who doesn't need a man I'm so proud of her she usually post around 5 pm to 7 pm GMT +8

I mean evan did it and the gods have chosen farobi. r we gonna bandwagon that or nah

4tFGZsI.png

WE HAVE ONE NOW HAHAHAHAHAH

nahh go ahead i'd be interested to see who will jump on it

btw waffles was that the result u got?

Random org speaks Bianca I'm seriously laughing I'm not a dirty player guys but dude disregard her anyway maybe on day 2 ill try to be serious

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I was serious at this game I dunno who to vote I'm leaning towards Farobi or Dolby tho I dunno with Toads and Evan they seem like town to me

Off topic but wouldn't it be funny if the SKs shoot each other at night. That would be great.

I'm gonna lay low for now, it's getting late so i'm gonna sleep. Seroja still one of my top scumreads so i will keep my vote on her.

Back