Mafia Micro Mafia Gayme

You've bandwagoned three times iirc:

- When Chrys mentioned we should out who we were protecting right then, you jumped on it and said who you were protecting. And when I voiced my doubts, you deflected blame off of yourself, who agreed with the idea, and said that Chrys didn't know any better.
- When I mentioned Kirby said something only a mafian would be sure about, it was the wrong title. Yet you still agreed with it.
- When Chrys mentioned it was odd about me saying I'd protect Heyden and then Heyden died then I claimed Nurse, even though you knew that was confirmable, you jumped right onto the suspicion train without mentioning the possibility of it being CC'd. It was Dolby who had to step in and say that.

Not to mention that you wanted to organize a round robin, but didnt actively try to organize one at all.

toads is it gettin hot in the closet

Actually thinking back scratch out the "deflection" point, but if you wanted to organize a round robin, its still odd to me that it took Chrys to propose the idea for you to reply. And you still didnt correct her of her faulty thinking, which again if you wanted to organize a round robin, is really sketchy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It'd be fine if you had never played with a Nurse before, but you had.

essentially all of this, but the more we all know about each other roles, the easier it will be to figure out whose fibbing and that we can orchestrate stuff during the night.... like its helpful to figure out whose who, even the deadly ones. for example, if we can nail down the vig doctor we can use that to kill other suspects at night!

PS I will protect you tonight!

ok I was the one who proposed and started to try to get a round robin (not chrys) started on the basis that that is what we did last time and to organize people during the night to make sure no one is picking the same person, so we can quickly assess whose who... I wrote this last night to Dolby too up above.... if we don't want to do that then fine, but we need some way of organizing ourselves to avoid this. but I honestly don't think mafia can use that to their advantage and that we get more of an advantage knowing whose who anyway. otherwise were all protecting disorganized and then we get results that are still inconclusive about everything, because some people don't get protected and others get protected multiple times. Please tell me that makes a shred of sense or you understand where I'm coming from before writing a counter proposal

Nono, I like the round robin idea. All Im saying is for all the talk you're saying about it, you're doing very little organizing, and that you didn't correct Chrys when you thought she thought she wouldn't put in an action until N2.

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.gay-test.com/answers.asp :^)

You've bandwagoned three times iirc:

- When Chrys mentioned we should out who we were protecting right then, you jumped on it and said who you were protecting. And when I voiced my doubts, you deflected blame off of yourself, who agreed with the idea, and said that Chrys didn't know any better.
- When I mentioned Kirby said something only a mafian would be sure about, it was the wrong title. Yet you still agreed with it.
- When Chrys mentioned it was odd about me saying I'd protect Heyden and then Heyden died then I claimed Nurse, even though you knew that was confirmable, you jumped right onto the suspicion train without mentioning the possibility of it being CC'd. It was Dolby who had to step in and say that.

Not to mention that you wanted to organize a round robin, but didnt actively try to organize one at all.

kinda hard to organize things when no one is posting about stuff, and I did actively try with the few people who were around? Me, Chrys, and you, not to mention did it earlier enough for other people to see me actively doing it. I may have agreed on Kirby, but I don't think anything of it anyway because its Kirby.... and I already told you that yeah, Chrys' idea pointed out something that did look sketchy, I clearly understand that as long no one counter claims you're fine

- - - Post Merge - - -

voting inactivity never leads to good things guys...

omg okay obviously town locking Kat now since there's no CC and the fact she took all that time to figure out possibilities. town leaning Dolby for trying to start conversation. toads, I'm not sure. tae, quietness is weird. mogs, same thing but she was posting frequently during night 0 so she's ok imo (for now). entropy hasn't rly said much but it's nothing really to be sus of as of right now. uhh basically I got nothing.

as for the sus on me, yeah I'm always pretty opportunistic day 1 (like toads said) it's when I do it later in the game (or really anyone does it later in the game) should it be suspicious.
and yes I am 100% noob at this setup lmao but after Kats posts this morning it's starting to make a lot more sense.

sorry this post sucks ): typing on mobile rn

Eh, not just that. His two posts were very short, like he wanted to stay out of the chat, and he's been active in the discord and ignoring this thread.

I feel like we're probably just gonna go in circles but hey what the hell

- I was expecting someone actively promoting it in an inactive enviroment to do something like list out who each person should protect, to get everyone on the same page. Repeating "we should do this" without taking any steps towards how isnt activey pushing for it imo.

- You missed my point entirely. The thing I pointed out was wrong. But you went along with it without bothering to correct it.

- I dont get how someone forgets Nurse is confirmable when the two quotes that Chrys quoted had me claiming Nurse and when you've played with a nurse before but ok lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Chrys Thoughts on Kirby?

Kirby is pretty much confirmed town, yes? Unless Hayden also protected entropy which doesn't seem likely so I guess I'm town lean on him, don't wanna lock him just yet.

Yup! You mentioned everyone but him so I was just curious lol

@Mog Hey I see you lurking there. Thoughts? C:

Eh, not just that. His two posts were very short, like he wanted to stay out of the chat, and he's been active in the discord and ignoring this thread.

I feel like we're probably just gonna go in circles but hey what the hell

- I was expecting someone actively promoting it in an inactive enviroment to do something like list out who each person should protect, to get everyone on the same page. Repeating "we should do this" without taking any steps towards how isnt activey pushing for it imo.

- You missed my point entirely. The thing I pointed out was wrong. But you went along with it without bothering to correct it.

- I dont get how someone forgets Nurse is confirmable when the two quotes that Chrys quoted had me claiming Nurse and when you've played with a nurse before but ok lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Chrys Thoughts on Kirby?

1. I played this setup once. and hardly understood anything. I'm in no position to waltz in here and post up an order of who votes for who? after last game with how Abe told people how to vote , it didn't accomplish anything and pissed people off.
2. Well when you were talking about Kirby, I just remember being like... "well its Kirby don't read into it" but I figured if someone else is having reasonable suspicions about him (especially Kat), I will "keep my eye on him" and look at his posts more
3. I'm sorry I don't ever see roles as "confirmable" (Crys in the last game is another example why I don't think that way) so excuse me for not letting that register right away in my head.

I think you are expecting too much of me lol, I played in this the last time, but had such a small understanding of what was happening.... the only thing I knew is we all started telling who we were gonna protect that night to figure out who was who and it was working. So I threw out the idea to makes sure thats what we need to do. I guess if we do it in the last 5 minutes of night yeah it gives mafia less to work with, but thats relying on everyone to be here in those last 5 minutes to switch up and make sure everyone is covered. so we need some sort of level of organization before that though too.

I think that it extremely plausible that Hayden protected entropy, as they are friends I think? But even with that possibility I'm tow leaning Kirby as his tone seems good, though not town locking. Town lock on Sarasa now that tae claimed. (And btw Kat, you have the quiet-talkative thing on me reversed). Town leaning entropy, though they could be faking being saved. My suspicions right now lie within the quiet people (Mog/Tae) as well as Chrys and Toad since they both seem oppertunistic (toad continuing with his sus on Kat even after she was pretty much confirmed, Chrys already explained). I think that there is scum in both of those pairings, and if I have to guess right now, I'd say Toad/Mog for scum team, though I'm split about 50/50 between toad and Chrys as well as Mog and Tae, though both of the former if they're town really need to read and understand the setup and some vital principles in Mafia. More concerned over Mogs inactivity as she managed 19 posts during the first cycle last game that she was town while as Mafia, she skated by the whole of last game with four (both of these were discord ******* hybrids though, you can see a lack of activity in the games Mog's played as scum, plus she's been lurking)

still on mobile or else I would use quotes ugh but I'm just throwing this out there as it crossed my mind.

This is a huge stretch but there's a possibility that entropy could've just said she was saved, because Kirby said he was protecting her. if they are the Mafia team, this could be an easy strategy to get us to clear them.

Kat kind of went over this with entropy (when Kat said entropy is too smart to fake claim being protected as Mafia) but I actually see it her being that smart to plan this ahead (even higher possibility if Kirby is her scum buddy)

like I said it's a huge stretch, but basically I don't wanna town lock either of them.

with that being said.. I'm more inclined to actually vote for tae or mogs, as their quietness is unsettling and I've seen mog lurking but didn't have much to say.

Back