• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Micro Mafia Gayme

sorry im on mobile. I haven't idea what's going on because I've never played a doctor game and Daniels role pm makes no sense to me. I need to read the thread all over again for the second time, but I can tell ya im not scum ~ if ya wanna lynch me for inactivity we know that never goes well but I don't have a defense other than I saved toad ?\_(ツ)_/?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can also confirm for you I'm not vig doc, and I'm not parinoia doc.. unless parinoid doc is unaware and then I'd have to idea how to prove that. I look forward to seeing dolbys chart he made BC I'm hoping it puts things into light

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok asked dan some **** and apparently I just didn't understand that this game is like 90% played in the dark so I have no idea what the **** kind of doctor I even am.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok asked dan some **** and apparently I just didn't understand that this game is like 90% played in the dark so I have no idea what the **** kind of doctor I even am.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank u Internet for this lovely triple post

Not gonna post the chart since Kat already posted her's, and besides tomfoolery with Hayden and not knowing his action, it's pretty much the same

Gonna vote for Mog. Inactivity reminds me a lot of how they play as scum. She's been pretty active in the discord and I doubt she's going to post more than absolutely necessary, just like she has in her past few scum games. Last two games Tae's played in he's been modkilled. Feeling a bit better about Chrys now. If I had to guess at scum team, I'd say Mog/Toads right now, but I can see any combination of Mog/Toads/Chrys/Tae, and even entropy mixed in. But I doubt that entropy entered with any intention of taking the game seriously. I doubt that my vote for Mog will eventually lead to a lynch today, since maj is 5, but she's been frequently lurking and active in the discord.

so i made an actions list to help make sense of everything

1. Arostzkan - Altar boy confirmed
2. Dolby - saved Kat
3. Kirbystarship -saved me
4. Toadsworthy - saved Chrys
5. Chrystina - saved mogyay
6. Taeseak - saved Toads
7. Entropy - saved Kat
8. Mogyay - saved Dolby
9. Heyden - saved ??? <dead>

ALSO the roles list is really confusing to me and i don't think im the only one so I made it simpler

Roles:

Conservative Christian- perfect doctor
Curious Christian- dies if targets mafia
Hateful Christian- dies if targets someone that mafia doesn't target
Christian Parent- saved AND roleblocks target
Cured Christian- kills their target
Supportive Christian- doesn't save target

later on I'll try to make a full list including the role possibilities like kat did kinda, I was gonna do it now but i have hw

I lurk discord because i have it accessible on my phone. I never even bother going on here on my phone. I can assure you I'm town, if I'm acting reserved its because this game is going over my head. I'm out right now so trying to make sense of this on my phone is hard but I'll try and post what I'm thinking later.

thanks for the action list yours is much easier to read imo.

as far as things go i have a question. do only a select few people know their legit role name?
because i don't really have anything to lose here but i feel like my sanity is compromised bc i don't have a solid role name..like mine confuses me and it drives me nuts bc now i feel like i shouldn't be protecting anyone at night bc i don't know what i even am.

as far as daily vote goes, i'm gonna vote for mog because i haven't seen much from her :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh jk hi mog.

@tae it's not like you've posted much either. I'm sorry that everyone finds me suspicious, I'm a new player and this role set up is going over my head. I feel like dolby is just picking on a easy target

this role setup is ****ing me up tbh. i feel you on that.

@tae it's not like you've posted much either. I'm sorry that everyone finds me suspicious, I'm a new player and this role set up is going over my head. I feel like dolby is just picking on a easy target

but you're not an ez target

@toads - I see you lurking here and there. Any thoughts on mogs and tae? I've kind of just seen you vs dolby, you vs kat, where as when you're town you reply to almost everything going on lol.

@toads - I see you lurking here and there. Any thoughts on mogs and tae? I've kind of just seen you vs dolby, you vs kat, where as when you're town you reply to almost everything going on lol.

I am because i haven't been able to post as well as others because i dont fully understand whats going on. Hes saying vote me because im being lurking but im trying to understand whats going on. Hes looking for an oppertunity to attack me. If im lynched dolby is probably scum

i think i can take mogs word for it about being confused because i'm just as confused about this entire game.
maybe it's because i've never played a game like this before or maybe bc im out of practice for mafia to begin with, but i don't think mog is maf here.

yeah i left it up while doing hw. I mean I can commiserate on the not knowing what to think, but you can't just say that the whole game.... and its an easy excuse for people to use too. not like it hasn't already been said too

ok hmm.
thanks for the action list yours is much easier to read imo.

as far as things go i have a question. do only a select few people know their legit role name?
because i don't really have anything to lose here but i feel like my sanity is compromised bc i don't have a solid role name..like mine confuses me and it drives me nuts bc now i feel like i shouldn't be protecting anyone at night bc i don't know what i even am.

as far as daily vote goes, i'm gonna vote for mog because i haven't seen much from her :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh jk hi mog.
two things i don't like about this post. first being the whole role thing almost seems like a scum slip. of course we all have roles, and we all are uninformed of what we actually do with our "protecting" but that whole part just seems very forced to me.
the second being voting for someone when tae has done the exact same thing. then he tries to conform (? dont even know if this is the word im lookng for) but basically agree/side with mogs in ...
i think i can take mogs word for it about being confused because i'm just as confused about this entire game.
maybe it's because i've never played a game like this before or maybe bc im out of practice for mafia to begin with, but i don't think mog is maf here.
this post. like it was just a complete flipflop in 15 mins lol.

so i'll be placing my vote on tae. </3

ok hmm.

two things i don't like about this post. first being the whole role thing almost seems like a scum slip. of course we all have roles, and we all are uninformed of what we actually do with our "protecting" but that whole part just seems very forced to me.
the second being voting for someone when tae has done the exact same thing. then he tries to conform (? dont even know if this is the word im lookng for) but basically agree/side with mogs in ...

it wasn't a scum slip, when i went into this game i thought i'd be given a role. "christian parent" "curious christian" etc, i understand we all have "christian" in our title description, except the scum players but i didn't know i was just going to be given "christian" and not know what my ****ing role does other that pray the gay away.

if you wanna vote for me go for it but i hope you enjoy the back lash when i'm lynched and flip town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

call it flip flopping but i didn't know mog's lack of activity was caused because she doesn't understand whats going on.
i'm empathetic for that because i myself don't under stand what the **** is going on so pardon me for deciding her reasoning is valid.

ok nvm i think i'm over thinking tae's posts. from that reaction im pretty certain he's town.

back to nothing.

**** I really like Tae's responses. yeah no not voting for tae. I believe Tae because I don't think people would generally know about how rolecards are given out (given they're first timers) other than getting the role itself. This is some pro organization, otherwise.

Hmm idk who to vote for now :/ Toads responses felt townie enough in nature and at least he tried to organize town and defended Chrys? damn.

We got an hour at least.

ehhh actually I mean if we're going to get a vote in, I'd be most comfortable with Toads or Mog.

Mog, Toads, what are your reads atm?

still on mobile or else I would use quotes ugh but I'm just throwing this out there as it crossed my mind.

This is a huge stretch but there's a possibility that entropy could've just said she was saved, because Kirby said he was protecting her. if they are the Mafia team, this could be an easy strategy to get us to clear them.

Kat kind of went over this with entropy (when Kat said entropy is too smart to fake claim being protected as Mafia) but I actually see it her being that smart to plan this ahead (even higher possibility if Kirby is her scum buddy)

like I said it's a huge stretch, but basically I don't wanna town lock either of them.

with that being said.. I'm more inclined to actually vote for tae or mogs, as their quietness is unsettling and I've seen mog lurking but didn't have much to say.

adding onto this, i don't like how kirby is suddenly quiet after it was brought up he's most likely a confirmed doctor. like, i hate that in general (usually when someone claims) they think they can just slide on by. 50% of the time they aren't even town.

entropy's last post was already information that had been posted, and hasn't rly given any FoS on anyone.

& with my sus on tae being wrong, & not sure on mogs, I'm just gonna go with this logic that entropy/Kirby are possible mafia team.

still got an hour. lots can happen. but most likely will be placing my vote on either 1 of them.

Back