Mafia Micro Mafia Gayme

ok what
so did mafia target entropy .. ?
maf doesnt have 2 kp, im so confused now ****
3 possibilities that I can think of rn:

1. Shot by vig doc and saved by a legit doc
2. Shot by mafia and saved by a legit doc
3. Was CPR doc and saved someone who wasnt targeted (I wasnt saved from an attack), and was healed from her suicide

3 possibilities that I can think of rn:

1. Shot by vig doc and saved by a legit doc
2. Shot by mafia and saved by a legit doc
3. Was CPR doc and saved someone who wasnt targeted (I wasnt saved from an attack), and was healed from her suicide

so were basically right where we started lol!
but still entropy and Hayden as kills seem vastly random?

Who'd Toad protect, I didn't see him claim, but I protected Kat

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, for that matter, where's taesaek?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, for that matter, where's taesaek?

essentially all of this, but the more we all know about each other roles, the easier it will be to figure out whose fibbing and that we can orchestrate stuff during the night.... like its helpful to figure out whose who, even the deadly ones. for example, if we can nail down the vig doctor we can use that to kill other suspects at night!

PS I will protect you tonight!

I protected Chrys last night

I protected Chrys last night

Thank you, I'm in the process of creating an actions list. Just waiting on tae now, but he's offline. But depending on his actions, we could confirm what Hayden was, as well as many as two other people

Thank you, I'm in the process of creating an actions list. Just waiting on tae now, but he's offline. But depending on his actions, we could confirm what Hayden was, as well as many as two other people

Smashing darling!

Wait a second

@Mog yeah but rip.

Protecting Heyden since that was who Mog was supposed to heal according to a round robin and she took who I was supposed to heal, so ye.

In case I die, Im sus of Kirby because of avoiding my question and not doing much thinking on his own thus far, and anyone who hasnt posted yet other than that.

Wish Heyden would have told us who he protected rip (he had a great time ;) )

Actually you know what **** it imma claim. I'm the Alter Boy. Didnt want to reveal that N1 incase maf used that as a base to attack me when town was pretty disorganized but yeah. So Im whatever Heyden was.

someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the "Alter Boy" (aka the nurse) doesn't choose someone to protect, right? At least, not until they take over someones role. So, something isn't really adding up..

Wait a second

someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the "Alter Boy" (aka the nurse) doesn't choose someone to protect, right? At least, not until they take over someones role. So, something isn't really adding up..

"Didn't want to reveal night one in case mad used that as a base to attack me when town was pretty disorganized but yeah" also, last game rune was aware that he was nurse, so it falls apart fast

Obviously the claim was to throw off Mafia.

Kat also said she "saved" Hayden... Who freaking died. That is a little sketchy to me, but I guess the whole claiming to not look bad thing makes sense. Not to mention I think Kat is too smart to not kill the same person she said she saved lol

Kat also said she "saved" Hayden... Who freaking died. That is a little sketchy to me, but I guess the whole claiming to not look bad thing makes sense. Not to mention I think Kat is too smart to not kill the same person she said she saved lol
Since Daniel set the precedent of making the nurse self-aware, Kat should be confirmed, unless tae CCs

Toad, since you're here right now, who are you sus of?

I'm sus of Chrys for being incredibly oppertunistic by pointing the fos at people who aren't here, trying to get us to all reveal our actions despite the fact that they can be used by Mafia to make kills, and selective ignorance of information (such as with her Kat "case" and trying to get us to reveal our actions)

Since Daniel set the precedent of making the nurse self-aware, Kat should be confirmed, unless tae CCs

Toad, since you're here right now, who are you sus of?

I'm sus of Chrys for being incredibly oppertunistic by pointing the fos at people who aren't here, trying to get us to all reveal our actions despite the fact that they can be used by Mafia to make kills, and selective ignorance of information (such as with her Kat "case" and trying to get us to reveal our actions)

Kirby's claims are very strange, but what else is new. Keeping my eye on him.
Kat's claiming she protected Hayden and him dying, then claiming nurse just isn't sitting right... you may be confirmed on her and it, but that whole situation just seems sketchy to me. But the only thing making me believe it is that its Kat, she's smart enough to not put herself in a situation that would look that weird on her.
Chrys isn't giving me the same vibes I usually get from her when she is mafia (but i guess that didn't work in the last game) just seems like grasping at trying to understand what the heck is going on... Entropy is the same way, I'm just glad they are present
Same with Mog actually. If I had to pick the suss-iest out of them all you are right about Chrys' opportunistic-ness, but I feel like she does that a lot at the start of games
Tae is silent, nothing to go off of
and you are actually talking for once :D I feel like you go into seclusion when you are mafia a lot!

gosh I hope people aren't going to be this terribly inactive... otherwise picking lynch will be excruciating

- - - Post Merge - - -

in the last game of this set up, everyone was telling their actions though? why is everyone changing on that viewpoint? I guess I see it both ways, but I feel like it would be best for town to know whose who too? and if you are opposed to us revealing our actions, why are you making an actions list

in the last game of this set up, everyone was telling their actions though? why is everyone changing on that viewpoint? I guess I see it both ways, but I feel like it would be best for town to know whose who too? and if you are opposed to us revealing our actions, why are you making an actions list
Just for clarity's sake as I'm about to go to bed, but I was talking about her collecting actions BEFORE they went through and night ended, not after. Before actions go through, Mafia can alter their kill, but after nights over, they can't change anything. If you are collecting an actions list and are Mafia(see Reindeer mafia for a good example of this), you can know which town contributors are killable(in this setup) and alter action results(in main games)

If Kat is scum, I will eat 2 hats. I'm not doing this if tae is the nurse though

Just for clarity's sake as I'm about to go to bed, but I was talking about her collecting actions BEFORE they went through and night ended, not after. Before actions go through, Mafia can alter their kill, but after nights over, they can't change anything. If you are collecting an actions list and are Mafia(see Reindeer mafia for a good example of this), you can know which town contributors are killable(in this setup) and alter action results(in main games)

If Kat is scum, I will eat 2 hats. I'm not doing this if tae is the nurse though

I guess that makes sense for Kat. if no one can find fault in Kat's nurse story it is rock solid. However I feel like theres chaos going on if we don't semi-coordinate it. Like what if three people unknowingly protect the same person? when all the people come forward the next day, we don't know whose who and it doesn't help us one bit. Or that person dies and we are even more screwed. I think we need to find our vig/killing doctor so we can keep them off other town. plus with the multiple levels of protecting that can go on, mafia won't know who to kill... otherwise were all blindly protecting. you are talking like mafia is gonna have definite targets, but there never seems to be any rhyme or reason for mafia kills... And if we keep a regiment of whose doing what, we can easily rule out whose not telling the truth later on down the line

For example, two people targeted Entropy last night. One that did killing and one that saved her. When those two come forward... were not gonna know whose who, but if we had coordinated one person on each other, we woulda had much more solid proof of things

Yes, I lied about protecting Heyden. I did that because I didnt want to reveal I was Nurse N1, lest mafia kill someone who was confirmable right off of the bat, so if I didnt want to reveal I was Nurse, I literally had no choice but to lie. However, if Im lying about my role, there should be a CC, right? I know there wont be, but why didnt you just wait for something that's literally confirmable to be proven?

Alright, from the saves so far, we've got some things confirmed.

Kirby had a successful save on an attacked person. This means that Kirby is a legit Doc, and is either perfect, weak, CPR, or paranoid. Kirby can't be Vig doc since no one else targeted entropy and if he was vig she would have died.

Heyden was either Weak Doc (and targeted maf), CPR doc (healed someone who wasnt attacked), or was shot by mafia.

If entropy is Vig doc, Kirby is Paranoid Doc. If this is the case, entropy was shot by mafia last night.
If Dolby is Vig doc, Mog is Paranoid Doc.
If Mog is Vig doc, Chrys is Paranoid Doc.
If Chrys is Vig doc, Toads is Paranoid Doc.
If Toads is Vig doc, Tae is Paranoid Doc.

Vig was 100% blocked last night. This is because someone who'd been visited once would have been killed, or someone who was visited twice according to the claims (like me) should have been attacked (and either healed or dead). So one of these 5 must have happened. Because of this, entropy and Dolby aren't Paranoid Docs nor is Tae (and Kirby) a Vig doc. Or Heyden was the Paranoid Doc then in which case, that opens up Tae as Vig docs if he protected him N1. If this is the case, Heyden was killed by mafia, and entropy cannot be Vig doc.

I think that's it so far but I'll add more if anything else comes to me. And keep in mind mafia might be hiding information.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Paranoid targeted Vig doc, then that means the mafia kill must have gone through, and that either Weak doc targeted mafia or CPR doc targeted someone that was attacked.

If Kirby was CPR (the only way CPR wouldn't have been attacked), then entropy would have to have been hit by the mafia, and heyden would've been weak doc.

If entropy was CPR, heyden was killed by the mafia. If Heyden was CPR, entropy was attacked by the mafia. I believe these are the only 3 scenarios for CPR doc, so only heyden, entropy, or Kirby could be CPR docs.

If entropy or heyden is CPR, weak Doc healed town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To tie those two together, if entropy is Vig doc, heyden is weak.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait actually, if entropy is Vig and kirby is CPR, heyden would be weak. If entropy was vig and Kirby wasn't CPR, heyden would be CPR

As for post content reads, I don't like how quiet Tae's been. I'm still trying to get a feel for Dolby vs Chrys/Toads. On one hand, iirc, Dolby's quiet as town and talkative as mafia, but Dolby makes a point in that Chrys is acting somewhat opportunistic. However, Chrys seems to be really noobish at this mode (no offense bae <3), and she seems to be trying, so I'm leaning town on her. Toads however, feel pretty damn opportunistic with no noob shield to hide behind, and he bandwagoned off of Chrys's idea, so he definitely has my attention.

Slight town lean on entropy. Claiming saved is something mafia could have hidden, but then again she might not have thought it through and claimed saved anyway. But she's smart - I'm sure that'd be something she would have thought of.
Kirby is confirmed town
Slight town lean on Mog. Seems to be trying to understand the game and her tone sounds really good for some reason.

I feel like maf is probably Toads and Tae atm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah damn Heyden might have been Vig doc and shot entropy and then Kirby saved her. This would mean that either Kirby was CPR or CPR was protected by paranoid. Or Kirby's vig doc and shot entropy and heyden saved entropy

GDI HEYDEN THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS

I feel pretty confident about my two FOSes and the chances of heyden protecting entropy are low because Kirby already said he was going to iirc, but its something to keep in mind.

What idea did I bandwagon on? And yeah I understand now that a counter claim is the only thing that could've made you look bad. But I was just weirded out about you saying you saved Hayden, he died, and you then said you were nurse. But since no one else is saying nurse, I can believe it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh you meant Crys' idea on you... well like I said I understand now a no-counter claim keeps you in the clear. But come on, with the little that happened and you saying you saved Hayden, him dying, and then coming forward to say you actually didn't save him.... can't you see how at first that would look weird

Back