• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mick's Miscellaneous Masterpieces

I was just out hopelessly looking for eggs when I ran across your art thread (and no, I'm not getting any dust for this, lol!). I love your art style, the whimsy, saturated colors, all of it! If I was bell rich I would see if you took commissions for sigs. I need to play a little longer in these forums before I have enough TBT's for that though. Thank you for creating such fun art! I'll be stopping by again. :)

it'll be my whale soon, so put it back in my thread!!
hand it over!!!
View attachment 502394

I call this piece "MISTREIL WHYYYY"
you monster

@Jeremy look what she did 😭

mistreilwhy.png

Oops it's a Mick reveal
"felt cute might delete later"

I messed around with recording my drums today. I'm more bothered with the fact that the audio glitches (drops out) halfway through than the fact that I didn't play it perfectly. Honestly, between the bluetooth connection sometimes stuttering and OBS apparently not working flawlessly either, I couldn't be bothered to record a perfect take for this, playing for several minutes before your background track stutters is too frustrating. This is good enough for you get the point. 👍

I actually started with drums when I was a lot younger and played for a few years, but stopped around the time I started getting homework from school. Just didn't want to put in the time to practice anymore. I missed it so much though that I bought this kit 3-ish years ago and I have been steadily improving since! ^^

Might make a new thread for this if I can work out the flaws and make this a sort of regular thing. My normal art will resume soon™.

LETS GOOOOO YOU DID IT!! THIS IS REALLY GREAT 🤩
I agree with you, I think it would be really awesome to see more music threads in The Museum! and even with the hiccups, this recording you made is so awesome and I'm happy that you were willing to share it with us!! 💞

I should probably post some Space Camp art here at some point but it's spooky day! c: I am just quickly dropping these here before it's time to go back to non-spooky avatars.
Here's the Doctor Who weeping angel inspired thingy I doodled for this year:

weepingangel_900.png

I think most of you have spotted by now that it's actually a gif, after about two minutes it switches to this.
drawing a hand and face close-up is the best idea when you don't have much time. 🙃
weepingangel_close_900.png

LETS GOOOOO YOU DID IT!! THIS IS REALLY GREAT 🤩
I agree with you, I think it would be really awesome to see more music threads in The Museum! and even with the hiccups, this recording you made is so awesome and I'm happy that you were willing to share it with us!! 💞
Also I see I never responded to this (at least in this thread): thank youu it means a lot haha! <3 It's rough listening back to something and knowing you can do better lol. But perfection is such an impossible standard so I usually aim for 'fun' instead 🤷🏻‍♂️

Speaking of, if anyone was wondering how the drums are going: they're going! Here's 'Square Hammer' by Ghost and 'You make me feel like it's Halloween' by Muse. How appropriate! yes thank you.

Back